POSsible POS Launches New Retail POS Software
STAFFORD, TEXAS (June 5, 2017) – POSsible POS, leading provider of POS systems and POS software for the hospitality industry, announced the release of its highly-awaited Retail POS software. With this software release, POSsible POS will expand their state-of-the-art, user friendly hospitality software offerings to retail stores.
POSsible POS has a solid share of restaurants currently utilizing the Restaurant software and is expecting a substantial increase in customers that will purchase the retail software. POSsible is staffed and prepared to service the new customers.
POSsible POS’s inventory management module will help business to streamline their processes. The speed of checkout will increase. It will significantly help decrease internal shrinkage as the inventory will be tracked electronically. Robust reporting will help the merchant to have quick, user friendly reports that will provide data on sales, returns, projections, employee time management as well as payroll.
Retail POS Key Release Features:
- Inventory Management with Stock Calculations
- Barcode tracking, Generation &Printing
- Simple Order processing screen
- Easy Return Management
- Vendor Management with Purchase Orders
- Comprehensive Employee Module
- Reservation system
- Specialized Roles and Permissions
- Customer Loyalty and Gift card Processing
- Discounting & Coupons
- 60 + Built in Analytic/Graphical Reporting
POSsible POS is a leading developer of innovative POS software and hardware solutions for the restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. Since inception, POSsible has progressed industry standards by partnering with the industry’s best technology providers and developing the proprietary Restaurant Pro software to address the unique challenges of the restaurant business. With an intuitive user interface, robust operations management and customizable reporting capabilities, businesses can maximize their operations productivity and provide the ideal customer experience. For more information please visit www.possiblepos.com. For exciting product updates, check out POSsible POS on Facebook and Twitter please visit https://www.facebook.com/posinabox/ and https://twitter.com/possiblepos.
Other POS News:
- NCR Unveils World Class Speaker Lineup for 2017 Synergy User Conference
- Women in Payments Honors Blackhawk Network CEO and President, Talbott Roche
- Rambus Teams with Google, Interac on Android Pay in Canada
- GroupBy Inc. Acquires Austin-Based Retail Data Enrichment Technology Company, Edgecase
- Citcon, China Luxury Advisors, The Momentum Group to Bring WeChat Pay, Alipay to America
- India (#1) and China (#2) Top the 2017 A.T. Kearney Global Retail Development Index™ Rankings
- Malauzai’s Monkey Insights Analyzes Mobile Versus Internet Banking Usage