PowerReviews Introduces Innovative Products to Improve User-Generated Content Syndication
CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–PowerReviews, a leading provider of ratings, reviews and question and answer technology to more than 1,000 global brands and retailers, today announced five new products to be released in the next 30 days. These new products will enable brands and retailers to provide compelling user-generated content to help consumers make purchasing decisions, while also driving traffic, sales and insights across the e-commerce landscape.
These network-based products follow PowerReviews’ previous announcements regarding the establishment of an Open Network in March 2017, and the elimination of access fees for brands to syndicate to retailers in January 2018.
The five products and services being announced will benefit brands, retailers and consumers by increasing the amount of user-generated content available for syndication across the Open Network.
- Brand Engage enables brands to answer questions submitted by shoppers, and respond to reviews that have been written on their retail partners’ sites across the Open Network. Brands, for the first time, will also be able to provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- Q&A Syndication allows brands to syndicate questions and answers across the Open Network. Retailers will immediately see greater coverage of Q&A content across the products they sell, while brands will not have to answer the same question multiple times, and consumers will benefit by seeing a full selection of questions and answers.
- Image and Video Syndication enables brands to collect images and videos from their consumers and syndicate this valuable content across the Open Network. This new syndication offering builds on previous image and video collection capabilitiesreleased in March of 2017, and is expanded with visual content-only collection. 72% of shoppers are more likely to buy a product that features photos and videos.
- Retailer Activation helps brands syndicate content to the “long tail” of smaller retailers who have not previously been able to afford the effort and cost of participating in syndication. PowerReviews is the only provider to have a scalable platform that services emerging brands and retailers, while also providing “no fee” access to user-generated content from a global network of brands and retailers.
- Sampling + Syndication combines sampling, a tried-and-true method of generating consumer trial with review collection and syndication, reaching one billion in-market shoppers. PowerReviews’ Sampling enables brands to quickly distribute samples to pre-qualified groups of consumers to try products and write reviews for syndication across the Open Network. PowerReviews also works with 20+ sampling partners to provide access to all across the Open Network.
“The five products being announced today demonstrate PowerReviews’ commitment to innovation and the Open Network,” said Matt Moog, Chief Executive Officer, PowerReviews. “We look forward to working with brands, retailers and partners around the world to help them take advantage of these new capabilities and deliver powerful new content to consumers.”
PowerReviews has hundreds of major brands and retailers using its platform to collect, display and syndicate reviews to reach more than 500 million shoppers each month. In March 2017, PowerReviews also announced that 35 major retailers not using its platform including Walmart, Walgreens and Sam’s Club had signed direct syndication agreements to ensure continued syndication of content. Between clients using the PowerReviews platform and retailers who have signed direct syndication agreements, PowerReviews reaches more than one billion shoppers each month.
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. PowerReviews unifies and amplifies the voice of the consumer throughout their journey, across all channels to help consumers make better purchase decisions and to help businesses drive conversion and improve products and services. Ratings and reviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, driving traffic on more than 5,000 websites, creating actionable insights to improve products and services, increasing conversion, and growing online site-wide sales. The Open Network reaches more than one billion in-market shoppers every month, giving retailers and brands the power to reach shoppers wherever they are.
Other Point of Sale News
- ATMIA 2018 Promotes Innovation & Success for Cash & ATMs
- emnos Rolls out Its Retail Analytics Strategy for Non-Grocery Segments
- Skyline Hotel and Casino Chooses Agilysys to Deliver a Superior Guest Experience
- SMCP Transforms Digital Store Experience with PredictSpring and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Talari Extends SD-WAN Scalability With New Platform
- Future POS Partners with PAX A920: A Game Changing Mobile Solution for Today’s Restaurateur
- Epson and CIT Partner to Provide Streamlined Financing Options for Commercial Customers
- Mastercard and HERE Power Ride Towards a More Connected World
- Blackhawk Network to Expand Alipay Mobile Wallet Acceptance to Select Top Retailers
- BTM Global Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program