Predictive Mobile Ads Measurably Increased Sales for CPG Brands
(PRNewswire) In Q1 2016, a Crescendo Collective partner brand Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner deployed a Quantum Receptivity predictive campaign to inMarket’s audience of 46.2MM monthly active app users across the U.S. The brand achieved a 3.2x ROI for the campaign, with a 25.3 percent increase in post-engagement purchase intent and 55 percent increase in average brand awareness.
“Quantum Receptivity has beaten the paid search, promoted social, and display ads that we have used (successfully) in the past,” said Bernard Gomez, Partner, Crescendo Collective. “Sporting possibly the smartest targeting that we’ve seen, Quantum Receptivity delivers a more engaged audience than older forms of digital marketing. It delivers a lot more bang for our clients’ buck in both impressions and engagement. Quantum Receptivity allows us to deliver context-sensitive messaging to an engaged audience, which then pays off with a better conversion rate for our clients.”
In a separate Q1 campaign, a Crescendo Collective partner brand in the packaged meat category targeted a subset of 17MM shoppers in five top DMAs with predictive mobile banners through inMarket’s Quantum Receptivity solution. The brand achieved a verified sales lift of 3.5 percent in those markets, per Nielsen.
“Receptivity increases the closer you get to your next store visit, and peaks during your shopping trip,” said Todd Dipaola, CEO, inMarket. “Since 2010, we’ve specialized in connecting brands with shoppers in-store. Now, we’re using billions of our first-party data points to form a one-to-one model for each shopper and influence them when they are most receptive in the purchase cycle. We’re helping mobile ads get smarter and more efficient, and brands leverage mobile to drive offline sales.”
inMarket is the world’s largest beacon proximity media platform, reaching over 46.2MM shoppers via top shopping apps in every major retail location. Since 2010, inMarket’s proximity platform has driven millions of purchases in brick-and-mortar stores, influencing over $300BN in annual sales. Over 100 brands have leveraged inMarket to engage prospective customers at their most receptive moments, resulting in verified sales lift. For more information, please visit www.inMarket.com.
Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSxOs1W2N3c Read more
Other point of sale technology news:
- Apple Pay Now Available to Canadian MasterCard Cardholders
- Revionics Announces Agreement with BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Kroger Family of Stores Hiring 14,000 Employees
- Is Mobile Point of Sale Changing the Retail World?
- Veras Retail to Acquire and Extend JDA Point-of-Sale Solutions
- Roche Bros. Selects Unata for Enhanced eCommerce and Omni-Channel Shopping Experience
- Women in Retail Cocktail Reception to be Held at Shoptalk
- Saks Fifth Avenue to Accept MasterPass
- The ALDO Group Inc. Selects B2B eCommerce to Support Franchise and Retail Stores
- JetPay Announces Diane (Vogt) Faro as Chief Executive Officer