Pricefalls.com Records Highest Holiday Sales Performance In Its Nine-Year History
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Pricefalls LLC, an online marketplace reaching millions of shoppers and providing a robust revenue channel for 1,300+ retailers and 15MM products, announced record performance for Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. The technology powering this performance is from PFTech.co SaaS offering.
Key performance statistics for the five-day period:
- Cyber Monday & Month of November: Marked the single largest day & month for sales and net revenue in company history.
- Increase of 23% in Gross Merchandising Sales (GMS) and 32% in Net Revenue (NR) for the five day period (YoY): Average represents a day high of 62% (GMS) growth.
- Top Selling Categories: Home Improvement & Tools, Apparel, Home & Living, and Jewelry & Watches alongside traditional Consumer Electronics.
- Marketing Efficiency Up 12% (YoY). PFTech enabled Pricefalls to deliver a 50% increase in traffic with less cost through consumer-shopping engines, social and affiliate networks.
“Holiday 2017 was a success for Pricefalls from a top and bottom line perspective,” said Tony Chvala, COO & CMO of Pricefalls & PFTech. “We executed a merchandising strategy focused on promoting unique products not widely found elsewhere. This not only drove profitable growth but resonated with new customers to Pricefalls.”
Pricefalls’ sister division PFTech is the driving force powering the growth. Its SaaS modules ingest retail partners’ product feeds in any format while extracting rich content, optimizing not only to Pricefalls but into standard formats for additional channels.
“Exceptionally flexible technology allowed us to expand our catalog while greatly enhancing the customer experience,” said Elliot Moskow, CEO & Co-Founder of Pricefalls & PFTech. “We are encouraged by the performance this holiday and the traction of newly launched PFTech.co.”
About PFTech: Enterprise SaaS that enables retailers & brands to host B2B & B2C marketplaces. After nine years of development, PFTech.co has perfected technologies that power its own marketplace, Pricefalls.com. Additionally, these enterprise-modular SaaS solutions power Vendor/Seller Management, Data Ingestion & Optimization, Marketing Syndication, and custom solutions. The proprietary software allows clients to enhance their platforms and ensures the success of each client’s specific needs (pftech.co).
About Pricefalls: Established in 2009, Pricefalls has a long-history of providing robust marketplace technology to online sellers and an elegant shopping experience for consumers. Pricefalls.com is the only US marketplace to share direct marketing rights with its sellers. Core principles are to protect the brand and create consumer trust, inspiring customers to come back to sellers, again and again. Whether you are buying new or used, simple or luxurious, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists, it is probably for sale on Pricefalls.
Other Point of Sale News:
- New X9 Standard Enhances Retail Financial Transaction Security via AES DUKPT Algorithm
- Celerant Technology Selected as 2017 Top Commerce Provider
- National Retail Federation – Consumers and Retailers Win Big Over Thanksgiving Holiday
- John Vandermay returns to Canadian tech industry as Lightspeed’s Chief Technology Officer
- Detego launches new mobile, chatbot and AI solutions for fashion retailers at #NRF18
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Identiv Continues Worldwide Smart Card Reader and Credential Distribution Expansion
- Apriva and SpotHero Bring On-Site Payments and Support to Events
- Visa Readies Digital Payments for the Projected 500,000 Visitors Traveling
- Christian Lacroix to launch online marketplace platform to sell direct-to-consumers