Profitect, Stop & Shop,ULTA Beauty to Present at 2016 Retail Asset Protection Conf
Company to Lead Discussion on Prescriptive Analytics at the Retail Industry Leaders Association Event
WALTHAM, MA–(Marketwired – April 12, 2016) – Profitect Inc., the leading prescriptive analytics provider for the retail industry, today announced its CEO, Guy Yehiav, will lead a session at the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) 2016 Retail Asset Protection Conference in Dallas. Discussing the topic “Prescriptive Analytics: Simplifying Analytics to Move Beyond Reports and Create Actionable Outcome,” Yehiav will be joined on stage by customers Tom Mormino, Director, Asset Protection, Stop & Shop and Marie McWard, Director, Shrink Initiatives, ULTA Beauty on Monday, April 18.
The Retail Asset Protection Conference focuses on the shifting role of asset protection in the retail landscape. Profitect, along with customers Stop & Shop and ULTA Beauty, will share insights on how prescriptive analytics enable retailers to reduce operational losses and increase sales. Attendees will gain:
- Insight and firsthand testimonial from asset protection leaders on how prescriptive analytics drive operational changes that help identify fraud, reduce known and unknown losses and increase sales.
- Tips on how to maximize resources by engaging internal business partners to address root causes of shrink including ORC, employee theft and store/vendor compliance.
About the session:
- Guy Yehiav, Chief Executive Officer, Profitect
- Tom Mormino, Senior Director, Stop & Shop
- Marie McWard, Director, Shrink Initiatives, ULTA Beauty
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine Texas, 76051
Monday, April 18, 2:15-3 p.m.
For More Information:
RILA is the trade association of the world’s largest and most innovative retail companies. RILA members include more than 200 retailers, product manufacturers and service suppliers, which together account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales, millions of American jobs and more than 100,000 stores, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers domestically and abroad.
Since 2012, Profitect has helped companies leverage existing big data investments to identify, resolve, and measure opportunities for improvement by delivering actionable prescriptive analytics to the right person, at the right time. ..rhttp://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2114132&sourceType=3
Other point of sale news:
- Hyperwallet Selected as 2016 Innovator of the Year Finalist
- BIXOLON Releases SRP-F310II – A Truly Waterproof Printing Solution
- Elavon Extends Relationship With Costco Canada, Offers Payment Processing To Canadian members
- Strong Results in Worldpay-Georgia Tech FinTech Initiative
- Contactless Payments Via Mobile and Wearable Devices to Approach 100bn by 2018
- SML Clarity 3.x Retail Selected As Finalist For #RFIDLive award
- Magento Commerce Launches Next-Generation Magento Marketplace
- ABI Research Ranks Unacast, T-Ink, Philips, and VMob as New Innovators in Indoor Location,
- Brightpearl Announces Integration with Magento Designed for Rapid Page Load Times
- Applebee’s Revamps Mobile App for Online Ordering and Carside To-Go