Reflexis and Pricer Combine Technologies to Improve Retail Store…
Reflexis and Pricer have partnered to integrate the Pricer electronic shelf label system (ESL) and its award winning automatic product positioning solution with the Reflexis StorePulse® real-time store operations platform. The integrated solution, which will be demonstrated at NRF 2017, enables Retailers to increase efficiency in a variety of in-store processes that directly impact the customer experience.
With one solution, store associates can receive auto-generated and prioritized tasks (based on real-time notifications from any system), and locate products immediately on the shelves to perform inventory control, omni-channel fulfilment, recalls, and other processes. Associates can also update back-office applications in real time using mobile devices. All in just a few clicks.
“For Retailers, our partnership has resulted in new and ground breaking ways to optimize shop floor operations,” says Brett Walker, Vice President of Global Alliances and Solution Consulting for Reflexis. “Reflexis and Pricer enable retailers to significantly shorten product handling times in a variety of processes ranging from traditional activities such as re-stocking shelves to newer ones such as e-commerce fulfilment.”
“The increase in store workload and customer demands means Retailers must improve associate efficiency, whether completing recalls or `Buy Online, Pickup in Store’ fulfilment tasks. Out-of-stocks alone result in more than $600 billion in lost retail sales per year, according to IHL Group,” said Charles Jackson, Executive Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing. “By combining our new ESL flash and geo-position features with Reflexis StorePulse, retailers have a complete feedback loop to drive store operations efficiencies in many processes that are valuable to Tier 1 Retailers worldwide.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis helps retailers simplify store operations and better engage customers to uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of real-time store operations, task management, retail store auditing, time and attendance, workforce management (labor budgeting, forecasting, and scheduling), employee self-service, mobile apps, and analytics enables retailers to align store labor & activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time exceptions and alerts.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/01/prweb13985467.htm
Other POS news:
- Clearent Enters Agreement to Acquire Payment Alliance Int’l’s Merchant Services Division
- 2017 ASI Reseller Conference will be full of educational sessions, networking and fun
- Mastercard & Gilead Pilot Program for Digitized Healthcare
- Nvoicepay Transforms Supplier Payments with Mastercard inControl for Commercial Payments
- Restaurant Technologies Forecasts the Year of the Smarter Kitchen at NAFEM Show 2017
- Growing Wild Garden Supply Brings in Epicor POS Software to Optimize Growth
- Retail POS Terminals Market to Hit $45bn by 2024: Global Market Insights Inc.
- Loyalty Engagement Index Finds Massive Gaps Between Expectations & What Brands Deliver
- Enhance the Customer Journey: Plexure Brings Personalization Platform to #NRF17