Retail Control Systems Partners With Outbound Software For NCR Counterpoint Ticketing
ENFIELD, N.H. and FORT COLLINS, Colo., Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Retail Control Systems (RCS) is pleased to announce that they have partnered with Outbound Software, a Jonas Ticketing and Reservation solution, to become one of two providers of Outbound Software for NCR Counterpoint in the United States. RCS will be providing and packaging Outbound’s online reservation, ticketing and membership solution, direct to end-users, as well as, within the NCR Counterpoint partner network
Outbound’s online reservation option extends the power of NCR Counterpoint to include ticketing, activity reservations, membership sales, donations and education programs. The combined solution is a complete sales and management tool perfect for meeting all the software needs of museums, galleries, zoos and other attractions.
RCS has been working with Outbound since its inception in 2005. RCS, the number one NCR Counterpoint Reseller for over 20 years, helped to introduce Outbound to NCR Counterpoint channel. Since 2005, RCS and Outbound have added an impressive customer list of museums and attractions to their repertoire, including: Corning Museum of Glass, Boston Duck Tours, Jim Beam, COSI and many more.
RCS is excited for this opportunity to be able to extend the power of NCR Counterpoint’s already robust point of sale package with Outbound Software. RCS is ready and eager to be able to provide a true omni-channel solution to museum and attraction retailers.
About Outbound Software
Outbound software works with NCR Counterpoint to provide a fully integrated solution to handle Retail POS, Box Office, Admissions, Online Reservations, and Ticketing, plus it will support your Education department scheduling for classes, camps and more! Integration with your current donor and membership programs eliminates the need for duplicate entry and provides up to the minute views for your staff.
Founded in 1987, Retail Control Systems specializes in retail and restaurant management software and hardware solutions. RCS has built a reputation for finding specialized business management solutions that help businesses gain complete control over their operations and finances. From inventory control to daily sales management, RCS has the experience and expertise across the full-range of retail and restaurant industries to meet the unique needs of any business. RCS has been providing superior customer service, exceptional quality, and innovation to the retail and restaurant community for nearly 30 years.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Looming Christmas Crisis Sparks Retail Delivery Innovation
- MOBI724 Announces Processing of Card-Linked Transactions Through Visa Offers Platform
- Partnership Between Netsurion and Lucas Systems Provides Retailers with IT Security
- GSP COO Kevin Farley to Speak at Outlook Conference
- Burroughs Joins Withdraw Cash Wednesday Campaign as Silver Sponsor
- NAPAS Signed MoU with Ant Financial, to Enable Alipay for Chinese Travellers in Vietnam
- Yext and ShopKeep Announce Integration Enabling Businesses to Manage Online Information
- Ebates Holiday Survey: Most Americans Plan to Shop on Black Friday
- More than 164 Million Consumers Plan to Shop Over Thanksgiving Weekend and Cyber Monday
- Ingenico Group Reveals Next-Generation of its Mobile PIN Pad Card Reader