Retail Integrity Groups New Venture With A New Strategy & Vision For Cpg & Retailers
Bentonville, Arkansas, USA— A Minority Owned Company, Retail Integrity Group, LLC(RIG)has been officially announced by the CEO Mike Bynoe. RIG’s new advisory board, which is made up of six Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail Senior Executives directed and approved that a change be made immediately. Mike Bynoe was previously working with his ex-partner Jon Walker, but the new venture is without Jon as he is moving on to other interests.
Since 2005, Mr. Bynoe’svision was to develop a retail solutions company that would offer world-class in-store solutions for his 731 clients to date. “With increased pressure and challenges, CPG companies are looking for ways to continue to build their business at brick & mortar. Through better data, new in-store experiences, efficiencies and technology the opportunity is ripe for a CHANGE,” said Mike Bynoe.
Today, Retail Integrity Group, LLC is using 21st Century Technology such as Smart Devices, Mobility, Digital, and High Tech GPS Tracking Solutions that hone in on exceptions V.S. old status quo methods. Clients can now enjoy 100% visibility, speed, short lead times, new dashboards and flexibility with lower prices than ever before. Mr. Bynoe said, “It was a tough decision to dissolve Retail Integrity Merchandising Solutions, but we needed to utilize retail intelligence and merchandising services that would empower consumerbrands to increase sales.”
With a fully vetted W2 national workforce, along with a team of account managers, district managers and experienced reporting teams, Retail Integrity Group ensures that its clients’ retail strategies are executed properly inall stores across the United States and Canada. The solutions offered by the company include: “The Original”Retail Call Center Concept, Speed Audits, Beacon Technology, Specialized Music/Brand promotions, Mobile Merchandising, Brokerage, Event Marketing and White Space Solutions. Details of each service is provided by the companies website, www.retailintegritygroup.com.
More news from Pointofsale.com
- Do You Know What Shoppers Really Want? Annual Omnichannel Shopper Survey #NRF17
- Five Below Selected as Finalist in Innovative Retail Technologies Retailer Innovation Awards
- Mastercard Statement on Decision of the UK Competition and Markets Authority
- inVRsion to Showcase Next-Generation Virtual Reality Shopping Experiences at #NRF17
- National Computer Corporation (NCC) Named 2017 Best Channel Vendor
- New Years Day Retail Sales Blow The Doors Off – Verizon Holiday Retail Index Report
- #CES17 MCNEX Introduces Smart DID (Digital Information Display) for U.S. Retail Market
- Touch Dynamic Named Best Channel Vendor for Ninth Consecutive Year