RetailNext Hires Mark King as Senior Account Director
King joins RetailNext most recently from FootFall, Ltd., where he was Global Strategic Client Director, responsible for many retailers and retail property clients.
“I’m thrilled to be joining RetailNext as it continues its global expansion,” said King. “RetailNext has long been viewed as the innovative pioneer in the industry, and offerings like its groundbreaking Aurora all-in-one sensor and solutions like Traffic 2.0 only solidify its leadership position. I believe the retail industry is ready for the next level of evolution that ensures the bricks-and-mortar stores remain the driving force behind any successful retailer, and RetailNext are uniquely positioned to deliver this.”
“With established offices in London, Madrid, Singapore, Tokyo and Cape Town, RetailNext has developed the infrastructure to deliver and support its SaaS platform to retail innovators around the globe,” continued Wargo. “It uniquely positions RetailNext as the trusted, de facto standard in the retail analytics industry, and allows the company to continue to build its differentiated partner ecosystem of innovative retail technology solutions.”
The first technology platform to bring e-commerce style shopper analytics to brick-and-mortar stores, brands and malls, RetailNext is a pioneer in focusing entirely on optimizing the shopper experience. Through its centralized SaaS platform, RetailNext automatically collects and analyzes shopper behavior data, providing retailers with insight to improve the shopper experience real time.
More than 250 retailers in over 50 countries have adopted RetailNext’s analytics software and retail expertise to better understand the shopper journey in order to increase same-store sales, reduce theft and eliminate unnecessary costs. RetailNext is headquartered in San Jose, CA. Learn more at www.retailnext.net.
RetailNext Inc. and RetailNext are trademarks of RetailNext Inc. in the United States.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/retailnext-hires-mark-king-as-senior-account-director-300269544.html
SOURCE RetailNext Inc.
More POS News:
- FlexShopper Reports Q1 2016 Results And 170% Revenue Growth
- Billy Dec Announced as Keynote Speaker for BAR at #NRAShow
- #Shoptalk Retail Orders Using Promotions Up 86 Percent YOY in March 2016
- Grupo M Apparel Manufacturer Selects NGC’s Fashion PLM Software
- Datacap solves US EMV for Mobile POS with TranCloud
- Convey Launches New Intelligent Fulfillment Platform at #Shoptalk
- RetailNext, Lightspeed Partner to Deliver Integrated Solutions
- TrueCommerce Announces eStore Integration
- CAM Commerce Solutions Releases RetailSTAR 10.1
- Dallas Rapid Transit Uses PayNearMe to Reduce Cash Handling
- Sonata Software to Showcase Solutions at the SAP’s ’SapphireNow’
- Original Review Launches Customer Insight Platform for Restaurants
- Spendgo to Show Integration with Epson #Shoptalk
- Verifone Certifies with First Data to Provide Gas Stations & C-Stores Fast Path to EMV
- BIXOLON Partners with ERPLY, a Leading mPOS Firm