Revel Systems Announces Integration with Expensify
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (May 24, 2016) — Revel Systems, the world’s leading iPad Point of Sale management solution for brick-and-mortar retail, food businesses and more, today announced they are integrating with Expensify, the fastest growing expense reporting software worldwide.
Revel is the first ever point-of-sale [POS] system that Expensify has chosen to integrate with due to their advanced features and seamless customer experience. By integrating with Expensify, Revel is giving end users who are purchasing goods and services from a Revel client’s point-of-sale the ability to send receipts directly into Expensify, skipping the inbox entirely.
“This integration came about because we wanted to partner with a point-of-sale platform that is transforming the way people operate their business. Through Revel’s open API, we were able to easily integrate with the system, making it the best and most natural choice for our first integration,” says David Barrett, founder and CEO of Expensify.
Upon forwarding the receipt to Expensify from Revel’s POS, the merchant name, date and receipt amount are immediately SmartScanned with Expensify’s patented OCR technology, creating an associated expense within Expensify. Transactions made with debit or credit cards will then be auto-categorized. Currently, 13 of Revel’s clients have turned on the integration.
“This feature is easy to implement and it helps my customers transfer their business expenses automatically into reports. The partnership shows that Revel and Expensify are two companies that care about their clients and how they can stand apart from their competitors,” says Oussama Mannaa , owner of Soma Eats, a cafe in downtown San Francisco and Revel client. Read the full release here
MORE POS News from PointofSale.com
- ATM Heist Nets $13 mill in 2 hours with 1,600 fake credit cards
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market to Reach US 103.2 Bn by 2022
- Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) Terminals Market to reach US 43.32 Bn by 2022
- Baron Stelling Named 2016 Star of the Bar Winner
- eyeQ Closes $3.5 Million Series A Funding From Align Capital
- Full House for Signature ’16: Turn the Tables at #NRAShow 2016
- Lavazza to launch Lavazza ¡Tierra! and Grand Hotel at the 2016 #NRAShow
- Karen Richardson to join Worldpay Group plc Board
- MasterCard Puts New Cutting-Edge Fraud Prevention Tool in Hands of Small Business Owners
- INSIDE Secure’s MatrixHCE Integrates Visa’s Token Services for HCE Mobile Payments
- FutureProof Retail Supports Merchants with New Sale Items Feature
- Coborn’s and Foodtown Deploy Birdzi’s Shopper Engagement Platform
- Ziosk and Chili’s Grill & Bar Unveil New Android Pay Experience at Google I/O 2016
- Au Bon Pain Deploys Agilence’s 20/20 F&B™ Data Analytics and Reporting Solution
- Epson Announces Direct-Connect and Multi-Station Kitchen Display Systems #NRAshow