Revel Systems Expands National Presence, Opens Dallas Office
SAN FRANCISCO (March 24, 2016) — Revel Systems, the world’s leading iPad-based business management solution for brick-and-mortar retail, food businesses and more, today announced the opening of a new office in Dallas to scale its domestic operations and meet existing demand for its iPad Point of Sale solution in Texas.
With Dallas currently leading all major U.S metropolitan areas for small business job growth (according to a March 2016 report from Paychex), Revel is ready to empower local entrepreneurs in Dallas and across the state who need a modern Point of Sale solution and backend analytics to enhance their customer’s experience and grow their business. Revel anticipates over 200% growth in Dallas and across Texas over the next 6 months.
Revel’s office is located in the uptown area and currently employs 20 sales and technical support positions. The company expects to hire an additional 60 employees by the close of 2016 to better support customer acquisition and the need for technical support in Texas and for customers across the country.
“Dallas is a quickly growing market for us – we’ve already seen demand in the area grow more than ten percent over the past year,” said Bobby Marhamat, CRO for Revel Systems. “Entrepreneurs and operators want to provide their customers with an enjoyable experience and easily access the data they need to make informed business decisions from day one. Revel has a proven track record in these areas and we’re excited to help local entrepreneurs in Texas start and grow their businesses.”
Revel Systems is uniquely suited to meet the needs of businesses of any size – from single-location businesses to global franchises with multi-locations – across verticals such as table service and quick service restaurants, wineries, retail and grocery stores. The company currently has more than 20,000 iPad POS terminals deployed globally.
About Revel Systems
Revel Systems iPad POS was founded in 2010 in San Francisco with the goal of changing the Point of Sale market. Founders Lisa Falzone and Christopher Ciabarra developed a quick, intuitive and secure iOS-based Point of Sale system by combining cloud-based technology and the mobility of the Apple iPad. Revel Systems software offers a feature-rich POS solution for restaurant, retail and enterprises with integrated payroll, inventory tracking, customer relationship management and more. With the introduction of the Revel Marketplace, Revel iPad POS System users can now integrate directly into third-party enhancements, including mobile payments, online ordering, gift or reward cards and advanced financial software suites. For more information on the new standard in Point of Sale, please visit http://revelsystems.com/
- Datalogic wins Innovation Award at RBTE
- Apple Pay Coming To Mobile Websites (Re/Code)
- 80 Percent of CA Pizza Kitchen Rewards Members Use Mobile Apps
- The Cheesecake Factory To Launch Its New Mobile App Solution – CakePay
- Shoptalk Confirms Keynote Speakers from Leading Retailers, Commerce Disruptors
- Using A Selfie to Verify ID When Purchasing Online
- MasterCard to Bring Android Pay to Cardholders in the UK
- DirectCash Payments Inc. Announces Results of Operations for Y/E Dec 31, 2015
- Drop Tank to Accelerate Deployment of C-Store Loyalty Programs
- Ebates Survey Finds Adults and Teens Agree – Retail Therapy Is Good for the Soul
- Paypal and Stripe Eager To Service Cuba
- USA Technologies Expands Board of Directors with Selection of New CSO
- Global Digital Payments to Reach 3.6 Trillion This Year, Juniper Research Finds
- American Apparel Uses RFID And Postmates To Bring On-Demand Delivery