Revention Releases Full Service Module
Revention Table Management now offers graphical indicators that allow managers to quickly assess the status of each table within the dining room.
Revention’s intuitive split check functionality is easy to manage and includes features such as, one-click split by seat number and the split item function. Revention has also added additional features to streamline kitchen efficiencies including, hold and fire, kitchen production item counts, and production times and timers. “The traditional full service model is evolving.
It’s all about increasing sales and finding new ways to sell more product. This is where Revention excels,” states Laura J. Gaudin, Revention Director of Product Management. “It is common for a concept to offer Full Service, Bar, and Carryout to meet consumer demand. Revention can simultaneously accommodate all of these service styles with ease, and includes options for an integrated online ordering site and a custom mobile app.”
Revention will be demonstrating the new Full Service module at the upcoming National Restaurant Association show in Chicago, May 21-24, 2016.
About Revention Revention is the leading developer of complete, customizable restaurant and entertainment management solutions designed to streamline the way hospitality concepts do business. Revention’s offerings include point-of-sale solutions, HungerRush™ integrated online ordering, and Revention R-Enterprise. Revention provides a complete solution that includes customized installation, training, technical support and much more. Read more
More Point of Sale News:
- Elo Launches New Elo Elite Audio Visual Partner Program
- CART Releases New eCommerce Buying Guide For Supermarket Retailers
- Mobilize Automates Segmentation, Personalization through Partnership with Sagarmatha
- NitroSell to Sponsor Retail Management Hero (RMH) Education Track at #RRC16
- LOC Certification of Elo Touchscreens Enhances In-Store Digital Touchpoints for Grocers
- Howard Company To Display Line of Digital Signage at #NRAShow
- DynamicAction Discusses Future of Artificial Intelligence In Retail At #Shoptalk 2016
- Bump Club and Beyond Launches National VIP Parent Perk Program
- The ALDO Group Steps Into Omnichannel Shopping with SAP Hybris Solutions
- TIDAL Boosts Global Expansion, Peak Transaction Processing Capabilities With Exclusive Ingenico ePayments Partnership