Wireless Rodent Trap to be Featured at 2016 CES
LITITZ, PA–(Marketwired – December 29, 2015) –
- Exosite to feature Victor® Kill-@lert Remote Notification System at exhibit
- Revolutionary electronic rodent trap sends alerts by text or email when tripped
- Trade show begins promotional giveaway period for three complete Kill-@lert Remote Notification Systems
Victor ®, the leading, global provider of intelligent solutions for effective rodent control, will have their new Kill-@lert Remote Notification System featured at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), January 6-9, 2016, in Las Vegas.
The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System will be a featured product at the tradeshow booth of Exosite. Exosite is a provider of strategic IoT (Internet of Things) technology that worked with Victor® to develop the system’s cloud-based services.
The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System offers both mouse and rat trap solutions and revolutionizes modern-day pest control by using wireless technology to inform users when a trap has been tripped. Users can track the performance of the system using a convenient, user-friendly online platform. The complete system comes with four traps, a tablet, USB connector and a range extender, and is ideal for use in residential and small- to medium-size business settings.
The trap creates a 100-foot “bubble” of wireless coverage that can be increased by adding a Kill-@lert Range Extender and positioning them so that the wireless “bubbles” overlap. This gives users the flexibility to place traps exactly where they need them — under shelves, behind cabinets, storage lockers, drop ceilings, commercial kitchens, and any other place that may see increased rodent activity.
Exosite is featuring the Kill-@lert Remote Notification System at their exhibit in booth #71144 in the Sands Expo Hall.
“The Kill-@lert Remote Notification System is the result of years of careful planning and design that changes the way consumers, business owners, and pest control managers take care of rodents,” said Boris Bajlovic, senior category development manager for Victor®. “We’re incredibly excited to be able to showcase how we’ve revolutionized pest management at one of the largest electronics expositions in the world.”
The first day of the exhibit marks the launch of a special product giveaway promotion, in which individuals can enter for a chance to win one of three complete Kill-@lert Remote Notification Systems. The promotion runs through January 31, 2016, with a drawing on February 12, 2016. Entries can be made online at www.victorpest.com/CES. For more information on the Kill-@lert Remote Notification System and the full-line of Victor® pest control solutions, visit www.victorpest.com.
Recognized as a world leader in rodent control, Victor® has been a trusted brand for more than 100 years. The company revolutionized rodent control in 1898 with the invention of the spring-based Victor® mouse trap. Today, Victor® has produced more than one billion of the iconic mouse traps and now offers the broadest line of rodent control products on the market including traps, repellents, and poison. Learn more at www.victorpest.com or www.facebook.com/victorpest.
Exosite provides enterprise-grade, analytics-driven Internet of Things (IoT) software platforms that allow original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to strategically leverage the revolutionary world of connected devices. Exosite’s cloud-based services, with offices in the Americas, APAC, and EMEA, enable the world’s leading durable goods manufacturers in consumer, commercial, and industrial markets to quickly build and deploy solutions that accelerate the IoT generation of their business. For more information, visit www.exosite.com.
About the Consumer Electronics Show
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the largest exposition for consumer technologies in the world. Held in Las Vegas on an annual basis for over 40 years, the show brings together more than 3,600 exhibiting companies and 200 conference sessions with 150,000 attendees from over 150 countries. CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technologies Association (CTA). For more information about CES, visit www.cesweb.org.
- ^ Victor (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ Kill-@lert Remote Notification System (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.victorpest.com/CES (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.victorpest.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.victorpest.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.facebook.com/victorpest (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ www.cesweb.org (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/12/23/11G076669/Images/Kill_alert_Brochure_Cover-ee9ed662f466b121a9db0989710fb8bc.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- SHOES.COM Unveils Canada’s Footwear Trends Report of 2015
- Aptos Names Retail Business Industry Veteran Lawrence Jackson to Board of Directors
- Revel Systems Opens London Office
- Sephora Optimizes Inventory With TXTPlanning
- Software for Wholesale to Helps Companies Recommend Best Retail Mix To Partners
- Restaurant POS Suite Optimized for the Apple iPad Pro
- Rising Affluence, Young Consumers, and E-Commerce To Keep China Boom Alive