RevTech To Host 11th Semi-Annual Tech Trends in Retail
DALLAS – March, 29, 2018 – RevTech, a venture accelerator focused on early-stage retail technology companies, announced it will host the 11th semi-annual Tech Trends in Retail event at the Zodiac in Dallas’ flagship Neiman Marcus store on Thursday, April 5 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
“RevTech is thrilled to have an event focused around new age retail in Dallas’ iconic and historic flagship Neiman Marcus store,” said David Matthews, Managing Director, RevTech. “It’s the perfect location to focus on retail reinvention and transformation, and we look forward to hearing how innovative companies are shaping the future of retail.”
Tech Trends in Retail’s keynote speaker is Gina Puente, CEO and Owner of Puente Enterprises, Inc. Gina has disrupted the airport concessions industry with her innovative concepts of newsstands, currency exchanges, and restaurants. Starting the first winery and tasting room in a domestic airport, Gina has paved the way for something new in airports: luxury. Puente Enterprises, Inc. serves consumers at DFW International Airport, George Bush International Airport, and Dallas Love Field.
This event focuses on new retail strategies and the technologies that power them. After the keynote, several accelerator graduates will give quick pitches including the following:
- Neighborhood Goods – a new concept combining editorial e-commerce with physical stores.
- Envizzo – a marketplace that connects brands to consumers through product placement in short-term rentals.
- Xenio Systems – levels the playing field for physical stores by enabling brick & mortar retailers to track shoppers’ real-time behavior within the store.
- Bottlefly – a patented method for tracking consumer preferences in sensory-based products, including in-store wine recommendation.
- Roopa – an ethical luxury fashion brand that brings together a modern fusion of art and fashion.
- Cherry Pick AI – the first-to-market tool to directly monetize social media comments.
- Akola Project – a non-profit jewelry brand designed to empower at-risk women by offering them training, a work opportunity, and holistic care.
To purchase tickets or view more information about the event, please click here.
RevTech (Retail Technology Ventures) is a Dallas-based venture accelerator and seed fund that works with the best retail technology startups across the globe to accelerate their growth. This is accomplished by attracting, mentoring, and connecting experienced entrepreneurs with viable products to talent, customers, and investors.
Other Point of Sale News
- Symphony RetailAI Accelerates Growth and Market Momentum
- New for TRANSACT: Integrated Payments/Software and Payment Facilitator Session Tracks
- Main Street Softworks Introduces ChipTab® Payment Solution for Bars, Clubs & Restaurants
- Mobey Forum Launches Internet of Things Expert Group
- Blockchain Will Reshape Industries Around The World And Eliminate Intermediaries
- New Springbot Exchange Empowers eCommerce SMBs to Compete Against Large Retailers
- Northern Tool + Equipment Rolls Out Intellicheck’s Retail ID Mobile
- NAM to use blockchain technology to power next gen of incentives
- ETA Announces Payments Pitch-Off Startup Competition at TRANSACT
- Kibo Consumer Trends Study: 67% of Shoppers Using Buy Online, Pickup In Store Fulfillment