RFID Protective Lining Added To Women’s Accessories
A new technology that Spartina 449 has started to implement in some of their fashionable accessories is an RFID protective lining. It will now be included in the soft cotton interior of select on-trend accessories to to prevent unauthorized scanning.
Spartina 449’s RFID blocking products obstruct access to your sensitive personal information now seen on new credit cards and driver’s licenses that have RFID chips.
Other Point of sale news:
- Datalogic Joya Touch selected by INCO Cash & Carry for new Automated POS locations
- Payments Company Payoneer Gets Into Domain Name Escrow Biz
- Quick Service Restaurant IT Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and
- A Mobile Payments Solution For the Beauty & Barbering Industry
- Sionic Provides OnStar Subscribers Instant, Exclusive Savings and Secure Mobile Checkouts
- US Payments Forum Provides Guidance on Optimizing Speed of EMV Transactions
- Financeit announces $US17 million investment round
Other RFID news: