RSPA Jan 31 to Feb 3 2016 Meeting In San Diego – Register Now
The RSPA has several seats remaining and the hotel has just a few rooms left… register for Inspire® today and don’t miss out on the opportunity to:
- Gain knowledge and tools that can be used in your day to day business activities
- Hear real world stories from a former Google executive, Jonathan Perelman
- Have the opportunity for meaningful one-on-one interactions with others in the point of sale and retail technology space
- Learn about the benefits available to you in 2016 as an RSPA member
- Make new connections
- Enjoy excursions to allow you explore San Diego as well as network with other event attendees. Stateside after nearly 10 years, joining us has never been easier!
I hope you’ll join us January 31 – February 3, 2016 at the Park Hyatt Aviara in San Diego, CA to connect, collaborate, and participate in the industry’s premier executive-level education event – Inspire®. Book your hotel by Jan 8th to secure a room at this beautiful venue.
In addition to providing top tier education, we’ve also added two very special networking activities for all of our registered guests to enjoy: A cruise around the San Diego Bay on Monday afternoon where we’ll spice things up with a salsa making competition and a private dinner Tuesday evening at the Officers Club at Miramar Marine Air Corps Base complete with a Flight Line tour. There will even be a book club discussion one morning for all guests that wish to participate.
The entire agenda has been carefully planned to give you greater opportunities for networking and best practice sharing in a beautiful, relaxing setting. Click here to see a detailed agenda and register today.
The Point of Sale News is now in its SEVENTH year, and is proud to support the RSPA.
Attention POS VARs and specialists – are you getting enough sales leads? Could we send a few hundred more people to your website each year? Get listed on this page https://pointofsale.com/POS-VAR/Find-a-POS-Reseller.html for only $249 a year.
Subscribe for free using the Subscribe link on the upper left hand menu. Choose once a week or once a month. Your privacy is respected.
MORE POS news:
- RSPA Jan 31 to Feb 3 2016 Meeting In San Diego – Register Now
- Verizon Retail Says The Shopping Is Not Stopping
- Solutions Designed to Help Retailers Balance Sales With Security, Aesthetics
- Maeve McKenna Duska to Speak at The Digital Money Forum – New to #CES2016
- Summit at #CES2016 Focuses on the Internet of Things,the Smart Home, and Wearables
- Pot Prices Plummet At The Point of Sale
- Walmart Adds MasterPass by MasterCard to Online and Mobile Checkout
- Tesla Delivers 17,400 Vehicles in Q4 2015; Total 2015 Deliveries Were 50,580