Run a Loyalty Program Through inCust and Beat the Competition
It is not a secret that returning customers make the 80% of the income for most businesses. And how would one increase the return rate? Loyalty programs of different kinds are the answer. However, traditional loyalty programs are expensive, as one needs to issue plastic cards and install specialized hardware to process them.
inCust offers a software-as-a-service solution for any business that works with customers. The service lets everyone, from the street seller to the large nation-wide company run the loyalty program with flexible rules and terms within just 15 minutes and avoid investments into cards and hardware.
inCust-based loyalty programs use the phone number as a primary customer identifier, so no cards are required (though possible as an option). The mobile app on a customer’s smartphone can be an alternative source of identification. No custom hardware is needed as well, as the salesperson’s terminal is the app on Android tablet or iPad.
A loyalty program works much more efficiently when customers are contacted by businesses proactively. inCust offers several communication channels, from SMS to smartphone push notifications to mobile app news stream, which let businesses talk to customers and hear customer voice as well.
Talking to customers is a powerful weapon on competitive markets, which both increases profits and boosts recognition of the business among the customers.
The flexible platform offers bonus points and discounts with customizable rules, lets one implement prepaid services (subscriptions), and has many nice features that make your loyalty program stand out of the crowd.
About inCust Inc.
inCust Inc. is a Virginia (US) company.read more
- SpringBoard Retail Bringing a Robust Omni-Channel Experience to Growing Brands and Retailers
- Mobile Planning Guide For Grocers Shows How Shoppers Want To Interact
- Salesforce: 77% Avoid Stores During the Season, and Mobile Shopping Overtaking Desktop
- NoFraud Announces Multiple New Integrations With ECommerce Platforms That Cater To SMBs
- Shoppers More Likely to Buy Products that Have More Space Around them Says Univ of Miami
- Celerant Technology Announces New Marketing Automation
- Study Reveals Holiday Season “Anxiety Index” for Retail Managers and Employees
- New L7 Case with Square Contactless Chip Reader Ideal for Taking Card Payments Anywhere
- How Much Does The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Cost?