Fast dining app Allset launches in New York City. Takes on Opentable
NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Allset (www.allsetnow.com), a mobile app for restaurants and busy lunchtime eaters, is launching today their service at 40 restaurants in NYC.
Allset expands to the East Coast after successfully launching the app with 50 restaurants in San Francisco and Palo Alto. From today, restaurants in New York are eligible to use the app and allow lunchtime diners to book a table, pre-order their food, and pay their bill. Using Allset saves diners up to 40 minutes of their time, which is usually spent eating out during the lunch rush.
Benefits for Restaurants
- Reach busy diners by offering a quicker lunch service.
- Increase table turnover by cutting dining time in half.
- In one-touch acceptance of orders, reservations, and payments.
- Free setup. No hardware to install.
Benefits for Lunch Eaters
- By booking, pre-ordering, and paying, busy diners can have their lunch ready-to-be-served upon their arrival, and can return to work without waiting for the check.
- Diners with tight schedules can now eat lunch at restaurants in under 30 minutes.
- No more having to choose between fast food, takeout and eating at desk.
- Diners can invite friends to join them for lunch.
- Team lunches - companies can order lunch at restaurants nearby for their employees, control budget, and see analytics.
$0.99 for users per order.
Key Restaurant Partners in NYC
Palma, Les Halles, Mari Vanna, Brasserie Cognac, Carma Asian Tapas, IL Brigante, Senza Gluten, Numero 28, Bo’s Kitchen & Bar, Black Barn, Serafina Group.
“We’re creating a better way for busy people to have lunch. Our goal is to help people take a real break, save time, and enjoy the full restaurant experience. We partner with local restaurants to evolve their hospitality and bring busy people back inside for lunch.”
Stas Matviyenko, CEO Allset
“We’ve heard about Allset before. We’re glad they entered New York’s restaurant scene. Our guests will love the convenience of ordering lunch ahead via the app rather than wondering if they will really be able to get seated and served during their lunch break. Allset’s customized service meets the needs of today’s guests that want to schedule lunch on their terms while the app will help us effectively market our business.”
Boris Artemyev, GM at Mari Vanna
Restaurants registration: https://allsetnow.com/for-restaurants
Video demonstrating the app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCZTJdWrZw
Allset was launched 3 months ago in San Francisco. Today they serve over 1,000 orders per month with 50 restaurant partners in the Bay Area. One restaurant that uses Allset, Les Clos, reported a 25% increase in lunch sales.
Allset is funded by a $1.5M seed round by SMRK VC Fund and private investor and entrepreneur Alexandr Chernyak.
More Hospitality news: