Security Solutions Discussed by Industry Leaders in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews With HP, ImageWare Systems, T-Systems, StrikeForce and CyberLock
RYE BROOK, NY–(Marketwired – Oct 10, 2013) – ImageWare Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: IWSY), T-Systems International GMBH (OTCQX: DTEGY) and StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: SFOR)
HP Enterprise Services
Mr. Ed Keegan, Director, Cybersecurity Strategies & Portfolio, U.S. Public Sector, HP Enterprise Services, told us, ” CM represents a maturation of information technology. Over the past 15 to 20 years, various tools have been created to address individual problems, such as perimeter protection, endpoint protection, data loss prevention and so on. Once implemented, the tools are presumed to be doing the job. Therefore, original information assurance programs were written to ensure these tools were present — not to ensure they were integrated and operating properly. CM represents the next logical step in this process — automated, continuous auditing of the cyber environment to ensure proper configuration along with proactive monitoring for threats and vulnerabilities. This will ensure security compliance resulting in the prioritization and initiation of actions required to further secure the governments’ information and systems. For the complete interview with Ed Keegan, please click here. (http://securitysolutionswatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_HP_Keegan.html)
For more information:
ImageWare Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: IWSY) (ImageWare), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has received an order from the city of Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada for a complete identity management and booking system, which includes mug photo, signature and fingerprint capture.
ImageWare’s LE Web thin client will allow officers and administrative employees’ access to record details and the full suite of investigative tools from various locations.
“Our basic identity management and booking system products continue to experience strong demand,” said Jim Miller, chairman and CEO of ImageWare. “One of the unique features is that it will be provided in both French and English, which demonstrates the portability of our turnkey solutions in both international and domestic markets. We are proud to play a role in enhancing security for the city of Fredericton and look forward to similar agreements in the future.”
The City of Fredericton will also be utilizing ImageWare’s EPI Designer for LE reporting software. This allows users to create unique reports, agency-defined lineups, wristbands and employee/inmate badges for an unlimited number of full-color, dual-sided report and card designs, complete with barcoding or encoded magnetic strips.
The system will be connected to the city’s record management system and will allow for submission of criminal fingerprints to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police as well as fingerprint processing for civilian applications.
Under the terms of the agreement, ImageWare will receive approximately $125,000 in revenue.
In additional news…
ImageWare Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: IWSY) (ImageWare), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has been awarded a contract for software and services in support of a paid pilot from an undisclosed United States federal agency to implement iris recognition throughout 20 state and local law enforcement agencies.
Acting as a subcontractor to Iris ID, ImageWare will supply its QuickCapture™ application to public safety agencies participating in the one-year iris recognition pilot. ImageWare’s QuickCapture will be used to manage multiple types of Electronic Biometric Transmission Specification (EBTS) transactions, including enrollment, identity verification and investigative searches. During the course of the pilot, ImageWare’s solution will be implemented in over 20 agencies to evaluate the use of iris recognition, primarily in correction facilities.
“Although much of our attention has turned towards the mobile and cloud markets, significant opportunities still exist within our installed base of government and law enforcement clients,” said Jim Miller, chairman and CEO of ImageWare. “The solutions we are providing, which are in compliance with U.S. government standards, serve as a working model for commercial sector standards and adoption.”
Under the terms of the agreement, ImageWare will complete the delivery of its QuickCapture application in the fourth quarter of 2013.
For more information:
IWS CloudID™: http://iwsinc.com/products/next-generation-iws-cloudid-product-suite/
ImageWare Systems Solutions: http://www.iwsinc.com/markets/overview
ImageWare Systems Products: http://www.iwsinc.com/products/overview2
For ImageWare Systems Investors: http://www.iwsinc.com/about-iws/investors/overview1
For more information: www.iwsinc.com
Mr. Ryan Skipp, T-Systems International GMBH, Portfolio & Solution Design — IT, Applications & Portfolio Architecture, told us, “For any system to be interoperable, there is an assumption that standards exist, and have been equally applied. This has been proven recently to not exactly be the reality. Some standards and specifications are already defined, but each ISV seems to still be interpreting them individually, and focusing on the establishment phase for functionality and products. The most important things that we from both T-Systems and from ODCA would like to see, would be a clear set of applicable standards and specifications through the cloud stack (from VM through IaaS layers, into PaaS layers, and on to SaaS layers, and then on into Cloud Brokers, Service Catalogues, and Management Tools. The next most important thing is a consistent licensing approach for software (currently the models vary between enterprises, vendors, and platforms, with really hard entitlement tracking and reporting). The last really important thing in my top 3, is enabling legislation and compliance requirements for cloud — current legislation and compliance is rather disabling towards shared cloud systems, and disabling the cost benefits of a properly leveraged infrastructure.” For the complete interview with Ryan Skipp, please click here (http://www.securitysolutionswatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_Tsystems_.html).
Mr. Mark L. Kay, Chairman and CEO, StrikeForce Technologies, Inc., told us, “ProtectID is sold to companies and government agencies to protect all of their employees and/or clients, consumers, consultants and anyone accessing their network, applications and data. ProtectID offers many methods of two-factor authentication inclusive of “Out-of-Band” authentication products that meet the regulations requirements, and according to the 2013 Verizon Data Breach Report, 80% of all the data breaches they reported would have been prevented if the companies breached purchased ProtectID and it still isn’t too late.
For more information about”
www.strikeforcetech.com; (OTCBB: SFOR)
CyberLock shared with us the following product news.
Manage Access with the Vault WR
The CyberKey Vault WR is great for managing outside contractors and volunteers. Businesses that need to provide access to sub-contractors, maintenance companies, vendors, and volunteers can benefit from the vault’s ability to program and dispense keys with temporary access or one-time use schedules. Automated email reports on vault and key activity facilitate improved visibility into each key holder’s on-site activity.
CyberLock Offers 3 Flexible Ways to Control Access
Whether you are looking to install a new access control system or upgrade your existing hardware, CyberLock has a solution. With the CyberAudit management software, users can create an access control solution that combines electronic lock cylinders, existing hardwired systems, and new hardwired systems.
Retrofit Your Mechanical Locks
CyberLock electronic cylinders enable users to utilize existing lock hardware. Installation of CyberLock electronic cylinders is a quick and affordable option for increasing security without paying for an expensive hardwired system or replacing door hardware that remains in good working order.
Integrate With Your Existing Hardwired System
The Flex System Door & I/O module can integrate with many 3rd party Wiegand compatible access control devices. This allows users to upgrade and expand their current hardwired system without replacing existing equipment.
Install a New System
The Flex System is an affordable option for businesses that do not have an access control system in place. The CyberLock Flex System allows users to customize automatic unlock and lock schedules.
For more information about CyberLock products: http://www.cyberlock.com/cyberlock_products.html.
For the complete interview with Mr. James McGowan, V.P. of Sales and Marketing, CyberLock: http://securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_CyberLock.html
For CyberLock News & Events: www.cyberlock.com/news_events.html
For the CyberLock Solutions Center: www.cyberlock.com/solutions_center.html
For more information: http://www.cyberlock.com
CARTES Secure Connexions Event 2013 is the comprehensive event (trade show, conferences and awards) entirely dedicated to the digital security and smart technology sector and its innovations.
Integrating its full value chain, CARTES Secure Connexions 2013 is the only event enabling global synergies at a human and technological level, ideal for business deals and partnerships.
Two unstoppable enterprise IT trends, Cloud Computing and Big Data, will converge in Silicon Valley at 13th Cloud Expo / 4th Big Data Expo / 2nd SDN Expo — being held November 4-7, 2013, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
As at every Cloud Expo, we are offering in Silicon Valley a vast selection of technical and strategic breakout sessions, General Sessions, Industry Keynotes, our signature discussion “Power Panels” and a bustling Expo floor complete with two busy Demo Theaters so that as a delegate you can kick the tires of solutions and offerings, and discuss one-on-one with all the leading Cloud and Big Data players what they are offering and how to make use of it in your particular situation.
The high-energy event is a must-attend for senior technologists from CEOs on down — including CIOs, CTOs, directors of infrastructure, VPs of technology, IT directors and managers, network and storage managers, network engineers, enterprise architects, and communications and networking specialists.
Connect:ID – An Exploration of Physical & Digital Identity in the 21st Century
Ronald Reagan Conference Center, Washington, DC, USA
Conference: March 17-19, 2014 – Exhibition: March 18-19, 2014
Science Media Partners Ltd and the International Biometrics & Identification Association (IBIA) have launched a visionary new international conference and exhibition — connect:ID — that focuses on all aspects of personal identity and the opportunities for its management in both the physical and digital worlds.
Taking place on March 17-19, 2014, in the heart of Washington, DC, connect:ID will unite solutions adopters and stakeholders from the four corners of the globe and will explore the development and fusion of multiple advanced identity technologies — including biometrics, secure credentials and digital identity systems.
The 3rd Annual CSFF offers you exclusive access to the information you need from the industry experts you need to meet.
CSFF is your most comprehensive and definitive source of cyber security information, bringing together industry leaders, advisors, investors and government officials. Through a carefully structured programme of keynote presentations, panel discussions, interviews and networking opportunities, you will gain the insight needed to drive greater revenue and grow your business.
What you will learn:
This conference will debate, discuss and deliver answers to the key challenges facing you, equipping you with guidance and contacts to drive your business ahead.
- Where do business opportunities really exist?
- How can you raise your profile and make your business more attractive to large organizations?
- What is the investment climate for 2013 and beyond?
- Are there new ways of raising finance?
- Which government departments really matter and how to gain access to them?
- How are organizations gaining ground through collaborative partnerships?
- Where are the next key markets and strategies for gaining entry?
- What are the emerging cyber security threats looming on the horizon and how to tackle them?
GovSec West is the leading event for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Cyber and Physical Security professionals looking for proven strategies and technologies to protect our communities, critical infrastructures, and key assets. In 2013, keynote presentations will be from Mark Donald, Navy SEAL (ret’d), U.S. Navy, Author “Battle Ready – Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic” on Tuesday, November 19th, and Captain Neil Shaw, Director of Site Security, George W. Bush Presidential Center on Wednesday, November 20th. Conference registration includes 2 days of education. The expo is free to attend! Free education and demos will take place in the exhibit hall. Additionally, GovSec West features a charity event benefiting our veterans through Boot Campaign. We invite you to join us in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday, November 19, 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM, and show your gratitude for our nation’s military heroes. Learn more at GovSecWest.com!
ISC East is the Northeast’s Local Connection to the World of Security. Join us November 20-21, 2013 at the Javits Center North in New York, NY.
Your registration gets you:
Direct access to technical reps from more than 200 brands — review the latest products, technologies & services to stay ahead of what’s new in Security.
Free business seminars designed to help you increase revenue and reduce costs — high quality, commercial-free information and insight into the most relevant new products, technologies and business strategies you need to know about in today’s evolving security market to stay ahead of your competition.
Drinks & networking on the exhibit floor — a casual environment to join your colleagues and peers for collaborating, sharing ideas, and good, old fashioned socializing.
Local expertise from association leaders in NY, NJ, CT and PA — meet and chat with leaders of your local chapters from the security industry.
Mobile computing has changed the IT and data security landscape. Device adoption has mushroomed, network access is almost universally available and BYOD is the new normal. Understanding the risks to data and corporate information and planning for sustainable ways to manage those risks is critical. There are new attack models in the next-gen mobile paradigm, but there are also new protection models. The Conference on Mobile & Smart Device Security brings together organizations that have adopted innovative security technologies and programs while still leveraging the power of mobile. You will learn best practices from front-line practitioners and the latest solutions to help you implement effective data protection in our mobile world. Contact: Dina Dvinov at email@example.com
The CSA Congress is the industry’s premier gathering for IT security professionals and executives who must further educate themselves on the rapidly evolving subject of cloud security. In addition to offering best practices and practical solutions for remaining secure in the cloud, CSA Congress will focus on emerging areas of growth and concern in cloud security, including standardization, transparency of controls, mobile computing, Big Data in the cloud and innovation.
PSA Security Network and PSA-TEC are proud to bring the physical security industry “Selling Return on Security Investment Effectively,” (http://www.isceast.com/Education/PSA-TEC-at-ISC/?utm_campaign=press-release&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=10424383&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9m2gXpVIgD_wMea-4nYJdsNDM0Tp9VPfSdI3oD6gLTo4vd0NUSDoFaXmhVvX5rOEhQ5G-c_e5BJj3RLxNxonPjmXhrIW9diaLmPzNtfHar8dAXnO4&_hsmi=10424383) an educational session at ISC East. This session will take place Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at the Javits Center North in New York City, NY. PSA Security Network’s education is dedicated to providing systems integrators with the necessary training to be successful in business, service, system design, installation and deployment.
“At PSA, we want to make the most out of every effort our integrators take to improve their business opportunities. It is a sacrifice both in time and budget to take people out of the field to attend an educational session. Our intent is to provide a performance promise along with our skill building workshops. This Return on Security Investment session is certain to provide the take away knowledge, skills and abilities to sharpen your edge on selling the financial value of security solutions,” said Barbara Shaw, Director of Education at PSA Security Network.
Selling Return on Security Investment Effectively November 20, 2013 | 10 AM – 11 AM
This seminar is for anyone who must sell security products or services in today’s new convergence market. Additionally this session is has been designed for security and/or IT department heads who must sell a convergent security solution to upper management. This session will explore industry trends, convergence issues, design considerations and required resources to effectively and profitably grow revenue opportunities.
The “how-to” on selling the elusive concept of value to customers, prospects or upper management and inter-department heads as defined by circumstance, this seminar offers guidance to drive top-line revenue growth by focusing on delivering VALUE from products or services is also included. Paul Boucherle will teach Return on Security Investment (ROSI) principles. As well as explore several advanced techniques in verifying and classifying information gathered, asking better questions, mapping organizational dynamics, enhancing listening skills and polishing presentation skills; all with a goal of defining ROSI.
Tickets for the PSA session are priced at $225. For more information on PSA’s education resources, please visit www.buyPSA.com/Education, email edu@PSAsecurity.com or visit PSA during ISC East in booth #278.
SDW 2014 – The Global Hub For Next Generation Citizen & Government ID Solutions
QEII Conference Centre, Westminster, London, UK
Conference: 16-18 June 2014 – Exhibition 17-18 June 2014
SDW 2014 (Security Document World) — the world’s leading document security show — focuses on ePassports, visas, driving licenses, national IDs, worker credentials, advanced border control, anti-counterfeiting, fraud detection, and much more. The event will provide a global showcase for next-generation human identity solutions, focusing on intrinsic document security and on the new cutting-edge secure infrastructure now required to produce and use these advanced documents in live situations. Plus, a special focus on Biometrics, Document Fraud Detection and Intelligent Border Control.
Gain Exclusive Insights at Securing New Ground® (SNG™)
On Nov. 5-6, 2013, SIA will host SNG™ at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, New York, NY, where security industry leaders will convene for the top executive conference of the year. SNG™ provides attendees with access to inside information not available anywhere else as well as unparalleled networking opportunities for a competitive edge.
Join the Security 500 Conference in NYC
The Security Industry Association (SIA) and Security magazine are proud to present Brad Brekke, vice president of assets protection for Target Corp., as the keynote speaker for the Security 500 networking and management conference at the Sheraton Times Square Hotel in New York City on Nov. 5, 2013.
The Security 500 Conference is a complementary one-day program designed for security leaders responsible for supporting an organization’s risk management and resilience security strategies. Security 500 attendees share strategies, solutions and challenges on enterprise security issues with their peers; discuss the role of security managers in overall organizational performance; and gain exclusive information from the Security 500 Benchmark Survey.
Introducing the Digital Edition of SIA Technology Insights
The Security Industry Association (SIA) recently debuted the digital edition of SIA Technology Insights, which contains exclusive, vendor-neutral analyses of emerging security technologies from industry leaders. The digital edition of this groundbreaking publication provides security practitioners with an easily navigable, interactive journal to explore insightful technology discussions.
SIA produced this original journal with end-users like the professionals at ASIS in mind with the goal of providing information about technology developments and trends to chief security officers, security directors and other security personnel. First issued as a print publication in June, SIA Technology Insights offers useful information for identifying possible security solutions for your enterprise. The first edition, which contains articles that are focused on the transition to IP within the security industry, includes examinations of IP video, video analytics, securing a networked security system, privacy issues and other topics.
Imperial Capital is pleased to announce the 2013 Security Investor Conference to take place on December 11-12 at the Waldorf New York.
The top Cloud Computing, SOA, Big Data and Service Technology experts and authors will be participating at the 6th International Service Technology Symposium (www.techsymp.com) in Mexico City on December 4-5, 2013. Founded by Arcitura, this is the world’s largest event dedicated to Service Technology, SOA, Cloud Computing and Big Data, featuring top industry experts and authors from around the world. Also scheduled are a series of CCP and SOACP certification workshops from SOASchool.com and CloudSchool.com.
The Symposium conference series is governed by Arcitura Education, and is based on a substance-only philosophy whereby selected speaker submissions are judged primarily on their educational and informational value. Spanning two conference days, the speaker sessions are organized across the following conference tracks:
- Cloud Computing Architecture, Brokers & Patterns
- Big Data & Event Processing (Practices & Tools)
- Emerging Service Technology Innovations
- API Design & Architecture (including Mobile, Social)
- New SOA & Service-Orientation Practices & Models
- BPM & Adaptive Case Management
- Service Infrastructure, SDN & Virtualization (including PaaS, IaaS)
- Service-Enabled Enterprise Architecture
- Governance & Management for API/SOA/Cloud
- Real World Case Studies & Business Cases for Service Technology
SMART CARD ALLIANCE
The Leading Showcase for Government Projects in ID and Security
The 12th Annual Smart Card Alliance Government Conference will survey opportunities and challenges for government issuers, accreditation and testing authorities, procurement programs, and the industry to meet the government’s market demands. The conference features comprehensive coverage of efforts toward strong authentication technology in government identity programs, including federal and non-federal Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credentials, developments in National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC), trusted ID on the Internet and on mobile devices, developments in state and local ID, as well as evolving global standards. Presentations emphasize real-world use-cases directly from the implementers and administrators. The conference draws key decision makers from every level of government and industry. Over 800 will attend, including government and industry executives, administrators and technologists.
- ^For the complete interview with Ed Keegan, please click here. (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://securitysolutionswatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_HP_Keegan.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Please download HP’s Continuous Monitoring Offering (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/getdocument.aspx?docname=4AA4-7410ENW&cc=us&lc=en (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Continuous Monitoring for U.S. Public Sector (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www8.hp.com/us/en/industries/public-sector.html?compURI=1460354 (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Cybersecurity for U.S. Public Sector (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www8.hp.com/us/en/industries/public-sector.html?compURI=1087497#.UVx9sJMZauI (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^For the complete interview with Jim Miller, ImageWare Systems, Chairman and CEO, please click here (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_ImageWare.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://iwsinc.com/products/next-generation-iws-cloudid-product-suite/ (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.iwsinc.com/markets/overview (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.iwsinc.com/products/overview2 (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.iwsinc.com/about-iws/investors/overview1 (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.iwsinc.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^For the complete interview with Ryan Skipp, please click here (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.securitysolutionswatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_Tsystems_.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.t-systems.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^For the complete interview with Mark L. Kay, StrikeForceTechnologies, Chairman and CEO, please click here (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_StrikeForce.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ProtectID® (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://strikeforcetech.com/protectid/protectID_overview.aspx (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^GuardedID® (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://strikeforcetech.com/guardedid/guardedid.aspx (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^MobileTrust® (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://strikeforcetech.com/mobilesecurity/mobilesec.aspx (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.strikeforcetech.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.cyberlock.com/cyberlock_products.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_CyberLock.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.cyberlock.com/news_events.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.cyberlock.com/solutions_center.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.cyberlock.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.cartes.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^For more information about CARTES Paris, November 19-20-21, 2013 (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.cartes.com/content/download/92557/1035861/file/CARTES2013_Exhibition_FactSheet_BAT.pdf (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.cloudcomputingexpo.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^firstname.lastname@example.org (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^email@example.com (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^www.connectidexpo.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.cybersecurityfinanceforum.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.GovSecWest.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.ISCEast.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.ISCEast.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.misti.com/mobile (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^firstname.lastname@example.org (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^www.misti.com/cloud (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^email@example.com (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^http://www.buypsa.com/ (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^PSA Security to offer “Selling Return on Security Investment Effectively” (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Educational Session during ISC East (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://buypsa.web13.hubspot.com/blog/bid/336608/Release-PSA-to-offer-Educational-Session-during-ISC-East?utm_campaign=press-release&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=10424383&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8o6LafsfuWrfuA0BiPOaIktpkBeQTMKwY47CvEQauu7XXCz35BvLAbWnMGTbKTEJ_Pa13MfJA5y0a2FsmKoIa2h1xq5fU6Gqi4BaKQQlroWK16UE4&_hsmi=10424383 (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Selling Return on Security Investment Effectively (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.isceast.com/Education/PSA-TEC-at-ISC/?utm_campaign=press-release&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=10424383&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9m2gXpVIgD_wMea-4nYJdsNDM0Tp9VPfSdI3oD6gLTo4vd0NUSDoFaXmhVvX5rOEhQ5G-c_e5BJj3RLxNxonPjmXhrIW9diaLmPzNtfHar8dAXnO4&_hsmi=10424383 (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Tickets for the PSA session (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.buyPSA.com/Education (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^edu@PSAsecurity.com (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^firstname.lastname@example.org (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^www.sdw2014.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.SecurityIndustry.org (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Register to attend now (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.securingnewground.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Register at the Security 500 website (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.sec500.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^Get a copy of SIA Technology Insights (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.securityindustry.org/Pages/Research/SIA-Technology-Insights.aspx (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.ImperialCapital.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.imperialcapital.com/publications/Industry/10082013790.pdf (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.servicetechsymposium.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.techsymp.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^email@example.com (feeds.mwnewsroom.com)
- ^www.GovSmartID.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^http://www.securitysolutionswatch.com/Main/Terms_of_Use.html (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^www.SecuritySolutionsWatch.com (ctt.marketwire.com)