Seiko Instruments Appoints Seasoned Executive to Lead Thermal Printer Division
Receipt printer company taps Yoshi Murakami as division’s new General Manager.
Torrance, CA, February 14, 2017– Seiko Instruments USA Inc. (SII) Thermal Printer Division, http://www.siiprinters.com, a globally recognized leader in thermal printer technology, today announced that it has named Yoshi Murakami General Manager of its Thermal Printer Division.
Murakami, who has been with Seiko Instruments since 1990, has set a proven track record of international sales success regarding the company’s thermal printer products; he has also played a key role in helping to increase the company’s market share in both the mature and emerging markets. Having worked at Seiko Instruments’ headquarters in Chiba, Japan, for the last 25 years, with 10 of those years as International Sales Manager, Murakami began his new position at the company’s U.S. headquarters in Torrance, CA, last month.
“With this new opportunity, it will be my mission to continue Seiko Instruments’ focus as a globally known supplier of thermal printer products, which includes our POS and mobile printer lines,” Murakami said. “Further, I will be focused on enhancing our market position and business operations within the U.S. based on the strategic axis of these products.”
For more information on Seiko Instruments USA, please go to www.siiprinters.com, or call (877) 905-2291.
Follow us on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/siiprinters.
About Seiko Instruments Inc. As a Seiko Holdings Corporation subsidiary, Seiko Instruments (SII) represents a globally recognized brand, embodying innovative design and precision manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1937, SII currently has more than 13,000 employees worldwide. The company manufactures and markets electronic components, consumer electronics, communication and network technology, scientific instrumentation, precision manufacturing technology, and a complete lineup of receipt printers, mobile printers, kiosk printers, and OEM printing solutions. Information about Seiko Instruments kiosk printers, mobile printers, portable printers, receipt printers, POS printers, point of sale printers, and thermal printer mechanisms can be found at www.siiprinters.com.
Other Point of sale news:
- Pro X Home Center Prepares for Accelerated Growth with Epicor Retail Solutions
- Billetz Industries Introduces 9Temples–eCommerce Reimagined
- Study of 2016 Coupon Activity Reveals Changes in Shopper Preferences
- First Data Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
- You Can’t Put a Price on Love….Especially When it Comes to Valentine’s Day
- B2B Soft Launches New Partnership with Alphacomm to Integrate Wireless Accessories for MetroPCS
- WebJoint’s Cannabis Software Smoked the Competition for 2018 California Compliance
- Reward Sciences Integrates Loyalty, Rewards Platform Into More Than 750 Business Apps
- ScanSource and Touch Dynamic Team Up for Distribution