Sephora SEA Chooses Dynamic Yield to Personalize the Entire Customer Journey
NEW YORK, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
Dynamic Yield, the Personalization Technology Stack, today announced that Sephora SEA is now using their personalization technology to tailor individualized e-commerce experiences to each user.
Sephora SEA is utilizing many elements of Dynamic Yield’s technology, including:
- Individualized recommendations on product pages based on country and prior shopping behavior to give users recommendations that are tailored to them
- Homepage personalization to ensure the user is welcomed by relevant content
- Behavioral messaging to drive conversions and real-time recommendations by email to continue the personalization even when the user is no longer on the site
In all, the beauty company is personalizing the entire customer journey, with 82 experiences now powered by Dynamic Yield. The deployment follows an initial pilot that saw a 6X uplift from recommendations alone.
“Personalization is at the core of our eCommerce strategy and partnering with Dynamic Yield allows us to craft truly customized shopping experiences across all touch points,” said Alexis Horowitz-Burdick, Managing Director of Sephora Digital SEA. “With Dynamic Yield, Sephora customers can now seamlessly find the right products for their beauty needs.”
Sephora SEA is also using Dynamic Yield to create a cohesive customer experience across in-store and online channels, syncing CRM data to personalize online sessions based on prior offline purchases and behavior.
Sephora’s success comes during an exciting time for Dynamic Yield, which recently announced a $22 million Series C rounds led by Claltech and Vertex ventures, but included participation from Chinese search giant Baidu. Dynamic Yield also recently opened an office in Singapore, hiring industry veteran Ander Orcasitas to be General Manager of Asia.
Prior to coming to Dynamic Yield, Orcasitas served as Head of Sales at Lazada in Malaysia and Singapore. He was also the Managing Director of Shopee Singapore, Garena’s mCommerce platform.
“Personalization is the future of ecommerce and the companies that give their customers authentic and tailored experiences are positioned to maximize this critical trend,” said Ander Orcasitas, Head of Asia Operations at Dynamic Yield. “Sephora is a recognized leader in eCommerce innovation making their decision to choose Dynamic Yield a powerful testament to the impact of the platform.”
As part of Dynamic Yield’s Asia expansion, Shivangi Tripathi has also been hired as Director of India to oversee the company’s growth across the Indian market.
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced machine learning engine builds actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to increase revenue via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & 1:1 messaging. Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of over 500 million users worldwide, with Liverpool Football Club, Urban Outfitters and Sephora among their many clients.
Other POS News:
- Chico’s FAS partners with First Insight
- Verifone Launches Two PCI 5.0 Certified Solutions to Offer Portability & Mobility
- Trax And Nielsen Form Alliance To Bring Unprecedented Shelf Insights To FMCG Industry
- An Open Letter from Criteo to the World’s Retailers and Brands
- NRF Announces Retirement of General Counsel Mallory Duncan
- L2 Report Identifies Digital Strategies for Department Stores to Confront Sinking Profits
- BIXOLON Releases SoftAP Support for Thermal Mobile Printers