SF Express Launches Certified Shipping Verification Service for Cross-border Businesses
The new service allows merchants to upload the SF CIS stamp on their website and social media platforms. The stamp will also appear on e-waybills, which can provide real-time tracking and international end-to-end visibility of the package, including details in the destination country. The service is currently available in Thailand, Vietnam…
The new service allows merchants to upload the SF CIS stamp on their website and social media platforms. The stamp will also appear on e-waybills, which can provide real-time tracking and international end-to-end visibility of the package, including details in the destination country. The service is currently available in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, South Korea and Japan in Asia and the UK, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Germany in Europe. Australia and the US are also included.
With its decades-long history in China, SF Express understands and works to meet the demands of online shoppers in China who value full track and trace transparency on their cross-border purchases. With the CIS stamp, overseas merchants will be able to leverage SF’s brand value and trust to increase confidence among their customers, as well as suppliers and fellow merchants.
“SF CIS is our latest value-added service for cross-border B2C merchants. Proving their products are actually shipping from overseas is a common challenge for these overseas sellers. This new unique service solves this problem. We are providing a visual stamp certifying these cross-border shipments originated in overseas countries, which raises confidence among online shoppers in China. Cross-border merchants can differentiate themselves by using this new service,” said David William Adams, the CEO of SF Express International Business Unit.
Companies that would like to apply for SF CIS service must be cross-border B2B and/or B2C businesses. They must also be an existing SF Express customer and have been using SF cross-border logistics service for at least three months. The application time usually takes about two weeks.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Alibaba Group, Auchan Retail and Ruentex Form New Retail Strategic Alliance
- About Tax Fairness For Businesses And Individuals – November 2017
- Organized Retail Crime On the Rise
- Payment Tech On Your Wrist – Smartwatch Pay Now Live on Garmin vívoactive 3
- Forter Expands Industry-Leading Fraud Prevention Technology
- Yowza!! eCoupon App Launches Ahead of Black Friday
- Retailers Welcome Senate Committee OK on Tax Reform
- Retailers Praise Quick House Passage of Tax Reform, Urge Senate to ‘Keep Up This Momentum
- Global Retail Automation Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 9.81% – 2017 to 2022
- Govolution, a Leader in ePayment Solutions, and LANDEX Launch Key Partnership