ShipBob & Returnly Speed Up Returns Processing to Enable Faster Shopper Refunds
CHICAGO – June 5, 2018 – ShipBob, a technology company streamlining fulfillment for e-commerce businesses, announced a partnership today with Returnly.com, a leading post-purchase technology provider for online retailers to help expedite online returns and refunds. The integration between ShipBob and Returnly will allow online store owners to seamlessly connect their platforms, sync their return merchandise authorization data, and automatically process returns and refunds from their ShipBob dashboard, making refunds painless for shoppers and merchants alike.
The quick setup to integrate the two platforms requires no developer work for business owners, making it easier than ever for e-commerce store owners to automate returns through the ShipBob platform. Returnly’s financial technology helps retailers turn returns into repurchases by issuing instant credit to shoppers at the start of the return. Returnly settles all transactions in real-time taking on the return and customer risk, so merchants are never at a loss.
“We are excited to partner with Returnly as returns can be a major pain point for e-commerce merchants,” said Dhruv Saxena, ShipBob CEO and Co-Founder. “ShipBob is committed to partnering with organizations that add value to our customers’ bottom line and allow them to focus on growing their business.”
“ShipBob was a natural partner for us as a leading fulfillment and technology provider in the e-commerce space,” said Eduardo Vilar, Returnly CEO and Founder. “The integration will help customers deliver the best, most seamless returns and refund experience for their shoppers, in a way that’s hands-off for their team.”
This integration can be found under the Store Integration section of the Quick Setup, once merchants have created a ShipBob account.
Other Point of Sale News
- Biometrics-Based Security Benefits Consumers, But Not Yet CNP Merchants
- Checkpoint Systems’ Merchandise Visibility Retail Solutions at NRF Protect June 11-13
- May Retail Jobs Increase 28,800 From April and 100,200 From May 2017
- Online Lending Empowers U.S. Small Businesses to Generate 358K Jobs
- Kibo Launches New Commerce Platform Capabilities for Improved Online & In-Store Experience
- Retailers Respond to Administration’s Latest Tariff Announcement
- Poseidon Foundation Launched First Retail Platform to Support Climate Action
- U.S. and EU Retailers Release Industry Approach to New Data Protection Regulations
- Afterpay Launches in the U.S. with Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Free People
- Digital Analytic Assistant, CINDE, Expands Skills to Provide Retailers and CPGs