Shop.org Gathers Brands in Los Angeles to Discuss What’s Next for Digital Retail
WHAT: Shop.org hosts more than 3,000 retail professionals for immersive talks, networking events, live podcasts and technology demonstrations providing insight into the future of the digital retail industry.
WHO: Executives from Walmart, Disney, Macy’s, DSW and Ashley Stewart will headline the list of speakers at Shop.org, the industry’s top networking event for premier technologists, retail executives and 21st-century thought leaders.
WHEN: Monday, Sept. 25 – Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017
Mon: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tues: 7 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wed: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
FOR MORE: Please visit Shop.org online here for more details and click here to learn more about the breakout sessions covering nearly every digital retail topic imaginable including the rise of chatbots to ecommerce trends.
ABOUT NRF: NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs – 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy.
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- IBM Services and Retail Analytics to Support Walgreens Field Service Nationwide
- ALDI Makes Grocery Shopping Faster and Easier with Contactless Payment
- Halloween Spending to Reach Record $9.1 Billion
- Church’s Chicken Continues to Strengthen Marketing Efforts with Addition of Pointsmith
- LevelUp Partners with delivery.com to Add More than 12,000 New Restaurants to App
- The Saatva Company Partners with Payment Solutions Company Klarna
- Christmas Comes Early to zulily Customers with Launch of Private Label Credit Card Program