Shopgate Joins Salesforce Partner Program to Drive Customer Success with Commerce Cloud
AUSTIN, Texas –March 9, 2017 – Shopgate today announced that it has joined the Salesforce Partner Program in support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, the fastest path to unified commerce. Commerce Cloud enables brands to provide personalized experiences for shoppers that span web, mobile, social and in-store. And now, as part of the world’s #1 CRM platform – Salesforce – brands can deliver completely unified experiences for customers that extend beyond commerce to include marketing, customer service and more.
Shopgate is a comprehensive mobile commerce platform that enables retailers to launch mobile websites, and native iOS and Android apps, to help Commerce Cloud customers achieve improved customer retention rates, while increasing lifetime customer value, boosting conversion rates and driving revenue.
Benefits of the Shopgate system include:
- Single system management removes the headache of managing a separate eCommerce site thanks to Shopgate’s easy integration with a retailer’s existing Commerce Cloud account.
- Advanced push notification capabilities including user segmentation to proactively engage users wherever they go.
- Real-time updates put marketers and merchandisers in control of the look and feel of their mobile experience.
- Access to Shopgate’s comprehensive widget library. Merchants can create cost-effective custom designs, make real time content updates, highlight promotions and more.
- Comprehensive SaaS model, with no transaction fees, Shopgate provides quick-to-market deployment, continuous maintenance, and regular releases of new features and app upgrades.
The Salesforce Partner Program is the industry’s largest “born in the cloud” partner program, empowering consultants, ISVs, VARs, agencies and other partners to drive customer success using the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. Through a combination of business, technology and marketing benefits, and the world’s largest business app marketplace – the AppExchange – the Salesforce Partner Program helps partners of all sizes and industries build successful businesses that leverage the Salesforce platform.
Comments on the News
“We are pleased to partner with Salesforce, giving their merchants the ability to improve customer loyalty and increase conversion rates with our cutting-edge mobile shopping platform. They believe, as we do, that retailers should spend their time focusing on delivering best-in-class mobile experiences, and less on managing technology,” said Marc Biel, CEO, Shopgate, “While the larger eCommerce industry places a heavy emphasis on new customer acquisition, we focus on customer retention, as it costs five times more to acquire a new customer than to retain one.”
“Everything and everyone is becoming more connected and smarter than ever before,” said Alan Bunce, VP of Product Marketing, Salesforce. “By joining the Salesforce Partner Program in support of Commerce Cloud, Shopgate is joining the world’s largest community of born-in-the-cloud partners who are committed to innovating on the Salesforce platform and driving customer success.”
Like Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/CommerceCloud
Follow Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Twitter: https://twitter.com/commercecloud
Become a fan of Shopgate: https://www.facebook.com/ShopgateApps/
Follow Shopgate on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shopgate
Shopgate’s leading SaaS platform provides retailers a complete mobile commerce solution that improves customer retention, while boosting conversion rates and revenue. The Shopgate platform allows online retailers to easily create, maintain and optimize native apps and mobile websites for the iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets. Shopgate uses cutting-edge marketing features such as one-click payments, mobile coupons and advanced push notifications to help merchants connect with consumers on the go. Shopgate is headquartered in Austin, TX and has a team of more than 200 employees in Europe and the U.S. Learn more at: www.shopgate.com/en/.
About Salesforce Commerce Cloud
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud empowers retailers to unify customer experiences across all points of commerce, including web, social, mobile and store. From shopping to fulfillment to customer service, the Commerce Cloud delivers 1-to-1 shopping experiences that consistently delight customers, driving increased engagement, loyalty and conversion. With embedded predictive intelligence and a robust partner ecosystem, the Commerce Cloud helps retailers deliver superior customer experiences for retailers, from planning to launch and beyond.
Salesforce, Commerce Cloud and others are among the trademarks of Salesforce.com, inc.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- FIME India Achieves EMVCo Contact Level 2 Accreditation
- Report: RetailMeNot Mobile Marketing Campaigns Can Deliver 4.3x ROI #ShopTalk
- National Retail Federation Announces Shop.org 2017
- Scala to Display Digital Experience Creation Tools at #Shoptalk Event
- Contrary to Gloomy Reports, Retail Stores Far from Dead
- Another Hospitality Point of Sale Terminal Hacking