#Shoporg17 PredictSpring and M.Gemi Launch Enhanced In-Store Mobile Commerce Experience
San Francisco, California – September 26, 2017 – PredictSpring, a mobile commerce leader, announced today at Shop.org, that it has partnered with M.Gemi, a leading direct-to-consumer accessories brand, to launch its store associate app. The app aligns e-commerce and offline retail for store associates to provide an elevated customer experience. The app is currently offered at M.Gemi stores located in New York City’s Soho neighborhood and Boston’s Prudential Center. Additionally, the technology is available onboard the M.Gemi Andiamo Tour, a traveling gelato truck that made its way around the Northeast, offering the brand’s cult-favorite sneaker, the Cerchio.
“Our clients fall in love with M.Gemi’s design and Italian handcraftsmanship, as well as the immersive experiences we create in our physical fit shops. PredictSpring has enabled our store associates to seamlessly assist customers and ensure that their needs a met from the moment they walk in, until the moment they checkout,” said Cheryl Kaplan, Co-Founder & President of M.Gemi.
Notable features of the PredictSpring-powered M.Gemi store associate app include:
- Clienteling – Store associates can access customer information including name, date of birth, past purchase history, including the ability to see items added to the customer’s online cart.
- mPOS – The app offers a user-friendly checkout process integrated with a leading hand-held payment capture device.
- Showroom Scheduler – Ability for store associates to schedule an appointment with customers at either its Soho or Boston stores.
- Real-Time Inventory – In one-click, store associates can check availability of online inventory and arrange for shipment directly to the customer. This helps keep storage and stock sizes low at boutiques.
“We are delighted to partner with M.Gemi to build a world-class digital store experience to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. Store associates represent the brand and with the right mobile tools, can be equipped with information at their fingertips to delight customers with a personalized shopping experience and accelerated checkout process,” said Nitin Mangtani, Founder and CEO of PredictSpring.
PredictSpring is the fastest mobile commerce platform designed exclusively for brands and retailers. Its innovative technology powers native mobile and in-store apps with Instant Search, Dynamic CMS, and One-Touch Checkout. PredictSpring Clienteling and Endless Aisle solutions digitize the in-store experience by providing store associates the ability to connect with their customers in a highly personalized way. Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping and other early mobile commerce pioneers, PredictSpring provides a seamless omni-channel experience to help consumers shop anywhere, anytime with a single touch of a button. PredictSpring powers mobile commerce for the world’s leading retailers and brands, including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Cole Haan, Vineyard Vines, Nine West, New York & Company, Skechers, Charlotte Russe, and Claire’s. To learn more, visit predictspring.com.
Founded in March 2015 by CEO Ben Fischman, President Cheryl Kaplan and Chief Merchant Maria Gangemi, M.Gemi is a Boston based accessories startup with offices in New York and Florence, in addition to storefronts in New York City’s Soho neighborhood and Boston’s Prudential Center. A unique luxury brand unbound by traditional models, M.Gemi delivers handcrafted products for men and women at uncommon prices. Each piece is handmade in Italy by craftspeople at the most renowned family-owned workshops, with new styles released each Monday. M.Gemi’s uncompromised commitment to quality, brought to market at an unconventional speed, positions M.Gemi at the forefront of the new luxury market and sets a new standard for direct to consumer brands. For additional information on M.Gemi and to shop the collection, visit www.mgemi.com.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up, so please let vendors know when you have seen them here.
Use the links on the left side menu above to find great products and services. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Executives Join 225+ Speakers At Shoptalk Europe
- Epson Announces TM-L90 Plus-i LFC KDS Controllers to Address Changing Hospitality Needs
- OneView Commerce Strengthens its Leadership with Executive Hires
- Klarna “Smoooth” Ad Campaign Wins International ANDY Award from Ad Club of New York
- Retailers Ask DOL to Consider ‘Today’s Economy’ if Overtime Rules are Revised
- Gemalto Helps Banks and Payment Providers Simplify and Streamline Encryption Operations
- Aisle 9 Retail, Inc. Sells Assets to Marketing Management, Inc.