Shoppers Demand Retailers Go Beyond Personalization to Prediction
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Jetlore, the leading AI-powered prediction platform for the world’s top retailers and beyond, is helping shoppers find the exact products they want, when they want them and how they want them, by giving large retailers the ability to deliver individually ranked and curated email, web and app content that goes beyond personalization to prediction.
“Per a recent Gigya survey, 73% of consumers prefer to do business with brands that personalize shopping experiences,” said Jetlore co-founder and CEO, Eldar Sadikov. “However, the majority of these personalization solutions can only approximate what shoppers want in the context of a specific transaction. Today’s shoppers demand that retailers not just recognize them, but know them – know their size, preferred fit, colors, favorite brands – and be able to predict what they’ll buy in the future.”
Jetlore’s prediction platform is powered by its patent pending ‘learning to rank’ artificial intelligence-driven technology to analyze billions of customer-centric events and millions of products to interpret behavior at the semantic attribute level. With that deep knowledge of each consumer, Jetlore can rank and predict relevant content for each individual, ensuring that perfect shopper-to-product fit (and purchase) every time.
Already more than 40 customers are using Jetlore’s prediction platform to increase shopper engagement and improve the buying experience. In the last six months, Jetlore has increased customer growth by 45% and employee growth by 60%. Jetlore revenue continues to grow by upwards of 30% quarter over quarter, necessitating a move from their current offices in Sunnyvale to a newly refurbished 6700 square-foot office building in San Mateo, CA.
Jetlore’s prediction platform powers top-tier omni-channel companies and global online retailers like eBay, PayPal, Uniqlo and Nordstrom Rack to deliver AI-powered customer experiences to maximize online revenue. Jetlore’s platform empowers B2C companies to move beyond personalization to predictions with customers realizing sustainable increases in customer lifetime value and channel specific revenue of up to 80%. Jetlore, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, is based in Silicon Valley with teams in London, Madrid and St. Petersburg. Please visit us at www.jetlore.com and follow us on Twitter @Jetlore.
Other POS news:
- Square Launches New Point-of-Sale App at $60 per month per register
- Allsup’s Chooses Cardtronics as Exclusive ATM Services Provider Nasdaq:CATM
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Retail Market Worth $94.44 Grand View Research, Inc.
- Celerant Technology Announces the Launch of New Website
- POS Partners Opens New Office In San Francisco
- Punchh Adds El Pollo Loco, Smashburger and Veggie Grill to a Growing Roster of Customers
- Payments Innovator, Noventis, Reports Notable Growth
- Open Banking Mobile App to Demonstrate How Banks Can Dominate Digital Transactions Market
- USAePay Announces POS Portal as Vendor For MP Devices
- Founders Depart Revel Systems, More Money Invested