Social Media Guru Mari Smith to Deliver Keynote at LS Retail’s Conference
REYKJAVIK, ICELAND–(Marketwired – Dec. 21, 2015) – LS Retail, leading developer of management software for retail and hospitality, announced today that Mari Smith, one of the world’s social media thought leaders, will deliver a keynote address at conneXion Rome on April 28, 2016.
Mari Smith is an internationally renowned top Facebook marketing expert. Through her workshops, lectures and webinars she has trained tens of thousands of retailers and other professionals on how to use social media to increase their traffic, number of subscribers, and increment their lead generation and conversion.
In her keynote “Proven Facebook best practices for consistently attracting more loyal, paying customers to your store”, Mari Smith will provide attending retailers and restaurateurs with practical and effective tips to increase their reach, customer engagement and revenue stream using social media.
conneXion is LS Retail’s yearly conference designed to provide retailers, restaurateurs and LS Retail partners with the tools to succeed in their industry. Themed “Leading the road”, conneXion Rome is a networking and learning opportunity for operators in the industry, featuring sessions on retail, hospitality, and technical tips and tricks that give attendees top tools to respond to customers’ changing needs.
In previous years, participants have benefited from insights of industry gurus such as Doug Stephens, the Retail Prophet; Daniel Levine, global trends expert; and Mark Stuyt, buyer psychology guru.
conneXion Rome will be held in Sheraton Roma Hotel in Rome, Italy, 27-29 April 2016.
Operators in the hospitality and retail industry who wish to create highly effective campaigns, attracting and retaining more customers across the channels, are encouraged to secure their ticket to conneXion. Participants will be able to take advantage of a special conference price if they reserve their hotel room in Sheraton Roma through the conference’s official page before January 20, 2016.
About LS Retail
For more than two decades, LS Retail has been developing easy and practical software solutions to make the shopping and dining experience a pleasure worldwide. LS Retail solutions have been installed in more than 50,000 stores operating 120,000 POS terminals in over 120 countries.
- Rising Affluence, Young Consumers, and E-Commerce To Keep China Boom Alive
- Social Media Guru Mari Smith to Deliver Keynote at LS Retail’s Conference
- CPA Releases Multi-Year Data on Canadian Payment Methods and Trends
- New Version of Trustlook Mobile Security App Has Host of Upgrades, Including ID Check
- Internet Grows to 299 Million Domain Names in the Third Quarter of 2015
- Ebates Holiday 2015 Survey: Americans Browse on Mobile, Buy on Laptops
- Janam and Mainstreet Inc announce partnership to benefit retailers and supply chain
- Infinite Peripherals Launches All-in-One EMV/Chip and PIN Mobile POS Solution
- Brickwork Directs Online Traffic Back To Stores With Technology
- Yelp Poll: Small Businesses Bullish For 2016, Digital Tools To Foster Strong Growth
- Annual ForeSee Experience Index Measures Consumer Trends From Top Retailers