Squadle Expands to Canada to Accelerate Digital Transformation of Multi-unit Restaurants
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Squadle, Inc., an innovative restaurant automation platform, announced today that it will now cover the Canadian stores of multi-unit restaurant chains. The move extends Squadle’s solutions to the Canadian market and supports the international expansion plans of Squadle’s multi-unit customers.
“We are proud to expand our solution to retail units across Canada,” said Le Zhang, co-founder and CEO of Squadle. “Canadian franchisees can now realize the same productivity gains that our customers’ US stores are experiencing.”
Squadle has selected Canada’s largest wireless communications provider to supply secure, reliable connectivity across Canada to transmit data from customer stores to the Squadle Data Cloud.
Squadle’s suite of back-of-house solutions helps franchisees improve profitability by using data to improve operations.
- Checklists on a Tablet Improves Consistency and Profitability
Squadle’s flagship Checklists solution puts operating procedures on a tablet and digitizes the thousands of paper logs used by operators every day. Paper logs are error-prone and hard to use for employee follow-up. Tablet-based Checklists improves employee engagement, task completion and saves hours of follow-up time for store and district managers resulting in more consistent and profitable operations.
- Wireless Sensors Automate Food Safety Compliance
Squadle’s wireless 24/7 temperature sensors and patented Zero-Touch™ handheld probe help operators automate time-consuming food safety temperature checks, saving time and increasing compliance.
- Alerts and Big Data Analytics Empower Managers and Owners
Real-time Alerts tell managers when important tasks have been missed so they can address issues before they become a problems. Big Data Analytics gives managers and owners x-ray vision into trends and best practices at their stores. Real-time reports, daily emails, and operations benchmarks help managers and owners make better operating decisions every day.
International Expansion Plans
“Squadle’s expansion to Canada is the first in our effort to support our customers’ international expansion plans,” said Steven Ladd, Chief Strategy Officer, Squadle.
For a demo, case studies or more information, visit Squadle in Canada.
Founded in 2013, Squadle’s smart, connected operations platform helps multi-units increase profits, reduce risk, and make better decisions using tablets, sensors, and data. Squadle is backed by 500 Startups, Bolt, Accomplice and Walnut Ventures.
Other POS News:
- Grocery Retailers Must Fulfill New Store-Oriented Requirements to Compete with Amazon
- BIXOLON Co. Ranked Global Leader in Mobile Receipt Printer Market for 4th Consecutive Year
- Ken Aponte Joins Shopgate as Vice President of Customer Success
- Sterling Payment Technologies Announces New Mobile EMV Payment Solution
- National Retail Solutions’ Coupon Programs Empower Independent Retailers
- Rakuten Fits Me Responds to Fashion Sizing Crisis with Free Online Fit Recommendation Tool
- Masterpass speeds checkout for Costco shoppers in Canada