Star Micronics Announces First Apple AirPrint POS Printer
Somerset, NJ, – November 14th, 2017 – Star Micronics, a leading manufacturer of mobile, point of sale (POS), and customer engagement technologies, has officially received certification for the first Apple AirPrint™ POS printer. The new TSP654II AirPrint will be available to the market in coming months. With both Ethernet and WLAN capabilities, the printer will work seamlessly with all Apple® devices enabling quick setup and simple, high-quality receipt printing.
Always leading, Always innovating, the TSP654II AirPrint allows the Apple user to continue with the familiar AirPrint experience accustomed when using their Apple iOS® POS system. In addition, receipt printing requires no extra configurations, software or additional drivers.
For ISVs this is the easiest and fastest way to integrate a printer with Apple software. The TSP654II AirPrint works immediately after setup and is the perfect fit for the occasional print job. With the TSP654II, Mac and iOS developers now have another option in addition to the StarPRNT SDK, giving them more flexible printer control. Look for Star Micronics to be on Apple’s AirPrint certified device list in the coming months.
For more information about Star Micronics POS solutions visit, http://www.starmicronics.com
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest POS providers, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SKDs allow users to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android™, iOS iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts for all of its printers. Always leading, and always innovating, Star Micronics enables web-based printing solutions including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing, and secure cash management. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Toshiba America Business Solutions Acquires Electro Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Zebra Shopper Survey shows 1/2 of Shoppers Better Connected than Retail Associates
- Looming Christmas Crisis Sparks Retail Delivery Innovation
- MOBI724 Announces Processing of Card-Linked Transactions Through Visa Offers Platform
- Retail Control Systems Partners With Outbound Software For NCR Counterpoint Ticketing
- Partnership Between Netsurion and Lucas Systems Provides Retailers with IT Security
- GSP COO Kevin Farley to Speak at Outlook Conference
- Burroughs Joins Withdraw Cash Wednesday Campaign as Silver Sponsor
- NAPAS Signed MoU with Ant Financial, to Enable Alipay for Chinese Travellers in Vietnam
- Yext and ShopKeep Announce Integration Enabling Businesses to Manage Online Information