Star Micronics Launches a new power charger cradle for its SM-L300
SOMERSET, N.J., Sept. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Star Micronics, a leading global manufacturer of mobile, point of sale (POS) and customer engagement technologies, launches a new power charger cradle with all of the functionality and ease of use you’ve come to expect from a Star Micronics product.
The new cradle partnered with the SM-L300 portable printer allows users to effortlessly switch between desktop and mobile modes. Designed to hold the SM-L300 with or without belt clip, the cradle provides unique flexibility. The SM-L300’s small footprint and modern design make it a space-saving yet attractive option for any restaurant or store.
This 3-inch, portable printer allows users to connect to any Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch, or iOS BLE-compatible device without pairing. This compact, cost-effective printer offers special receipt “De-Curl” function. Because the SM-L300 doesn’t have a limitation on how many devices can connect to it, it is the ideal solution for any environment launching mPOS with multiple mobile devices.
For more information about the SM-L300 + Cradle and other Star Micronics point of sale solutions, visit www.starmicronics.com.
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest POS providers, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SKDs allow users to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android™, iOS iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts for all of its printers. Always leading, and always innovating, Star Micronics enables web-based printing solutions including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing, and secure cash management. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.
Other POS news:
- Gift Cards Market Expected to Reach $3,003,320 Million by 2023
- Toys“R”Us, Inc. Selects Mirakl to Launch Online Marketplace
- Alipay Promotes Smart Tourism with Global Partners
- POS Partners, Inc. Announces General Release with Chowly
- Merchants Increase Online Sales Revenue Using eComchain’s Artificial Intelligence Features
- Largest Franchised Brands Back in the Game
- Social Media and Retail Executives Among Keynote Speakers at #NRF2018: Retail’s Big Show
- First Data Introduces Disburse-to-Debit Solution for Real Time Payments
- New Release of Transaction+ Payment Processing Application for Retailers and Restaurants
- IKEA Group signs agreement to acquire TaskRabbit