Starmount Achieves 41 Percent Growth in Omnichannel Customer Engagement for Retailers
Starmount’s in-store solutions enabled six of this year’s Apparel Magazine’s “Top 50 Retailers” to deliver an enhanced shopping experience
AUSTIN, Texas – July 6, 2016 – Starmount®, today announced it experienced a 41% YoY growth in 2015 and is continuing to gain momentum with top apparel customers in 2016 through its in-store POS solutions including its Customer Engagement Suite™.
In 2016, Starmount added the Starmount Cloud offering and announced the latest release of Starmount Engage™ 5.0, designed to give retailers’ greater flexibility and richer capabilities in their omnichannel initiatives. In addition, Starmount also entered into strategic partnerships with several vendors, including RichRelevance to power high-impact, personalized experiences for retailers and store shoppers and Aurus, Inc., to deliver a new service that allows retail customers using Starmount solutions to implement an omnichannel payment solution to process both in-store and ecommerce transactions.
The company’s omnichannel solutions have led to collaboration with top apparel retailers, including Urban Outfitters, Zumiez, Abercrombie & Fitch and Perry Ellis, among others — all of which were ranked as top retailers in Apparel Magazine’s 2016 “Top 50 Retailers” issue.
Top Retailers Partner with Starmount
Retailers are continuously looking for ways to eliminate friction throughout their consumer’s shopping experience. This requires unifying the digital and in-store experience as well asempowering associates with the right tools to deliver a personalized experience to their consumer and effectively answer to their needs.
Starmount has collaborated with leading retailers to help them succeed in their vision to create a next-generation experience through advanced POS solutions. Starmount customers included in the Apparel Top 50 include:
- Urban Outfitters – Urban Outfitters continues to innovate in the retail industry by offering its customers a differentiated shopping experience both in-store and online. Urban Outfitters partnered with Starmount to eliminate the stationary cash wrap and roll out a complete mobile POS system within their stores through Starmount’s Engage solution.
- Zumiez – To meet its goal of selling to customers anytime, anywhere, via any mix of channels, Zumiez needed a flexible, customer-focused platform consistent with the company’s innovative culture. Starmount partnered with Zumiez to launch the Starmount Customer Engagement Suite and point of sale (POS) solution to re-invent the shopping experience. By implementing the Starmount Suite, Zumiez effectively tailored its IT environment to successfully align with its customers’ preferences and needs, supporting flexible paths to purchase for Zumiez shoppers. Mobile engagement tools and integrated loyalty programs also enable associates to provide a richer in-store experience with access to comprehensive product information, enterprise-wide inventory visibility, and the ability to process transactions anywhere on the store floor.
- Abercrombie & Fitch – To maximize their save-the-sale efforts, Abercrombie & Fitch deployed Starmount’s Engage solution to deploy a full in-store mobile POS rollout solution. Starmount was a key partner in Abercrombie & Fitch’s in-store mobile rollout and helped A&F implement a best practices strategy throughout the process; helping store associates leverage mobility to influence consumer’s buying decisions.
- Perry Ellis – With an initial focus on line busting, engaging customers throughout the store, and completing transactions on mobile devices, Perry Ellis rolled out Starmount’s mobile selling and customer engagement solutions, with impressive adoption rates and an increase in the average transaction amounts for sales conducted with mobile devices.
“The retailers in Apparel’s Top 50 know what their customers expect from a brand,” said Jerry Rightmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Starmount. “Starmount helps retailers forge stronger relationships with their customers and increase their revenue with solutions that create a richer in-store experiences and encourage shopper loyalty.”
Starmount solutions power the store as the center of the omnichannel retail experience, creating a data-rich commerce platform to engage shoppers, streamline operations, and support seamless and consistent cross-channel customer interactions. Our solutions combine the best of in-store, online, and mobile shopping to empower associates to personalize the store visit, drive more sales anywhere in the store with robust product information, and access and fulfill inventory from any location. We’re the partner of choice for innovative brands who are redefining the role their stores play in today’s new era of retail. www.starmount.com
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- Datacap Releases Certified Global US EMV Solution for Point of Sale
- LG Leads TV Industry in HDR and 4K Education – Nationwide Rollout of ‘LG Experience’
- BillHero Announces First Facebook Messenger Bot to Pay Bills
- Retail Pro Certifies Elo POS Hardware, Enabling a Full Solution for Specialty Retailers
- Partner Tech Announces Transformable POS Touch Terminal System Designed for Flexibility
- Auto-Star Partners with Vantiv Integrated Payments to Offer Certified EMV Solution