Talari Extends SD-WAN Scalability With New Platform
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Talari Networks – innovator of the industry’s most reliable SD-WAN solutions – announced today the availability of its new E50 appliance that enables SD-WAN services for customers with small branch offices, retail sites and small office-home office (SOHO) locations.
Today’s WANs are rapidly moving to software-driven, automated provisioning and operations, enabled by fast and easy installation with zero-touch provisioning. To that end, the E50 appliance allows MSPs to deploy SD-WANs that seamlessly connect customers to cloud/SaaS and enterprise data centers. The Talari E50 appliance requires little human intervention, as it simplifies management and administration, and can be online and in production within minutes.
“Enterprises and MNSPs can now provide greater network bandwidth and increased resiliency for edge traffic with visibility and analytics that ensure a superior user quality of experience,” states Atchison Frazer, head of worldwide marketing at Talari Networks. “By simplifying perimeter deployment and management for logical hub-and-spoke networks, the E50 gives network administrators the services elasticity they need to offer low-cost WAN connectivity for customers with remote sites and limited IT resources.”
To eliminate device sprawl and complexity, the E50 enables rapid service delivery with built-in WAN Optimization, firewall, NAT, routing and IPsec termination services, with no additional licenses required. Delivering throughput with up to 100 Mbps full duplex performance across multiple network transports, customers can now benefit from affordable, yet robust services that can scale to hundreds of SD-WAN nodes.
Aggregating two or more, and any type of network transport, SD-WAN services enabled by the E50 enhance unified communications and video applications, improving the quality of voice and video by proactively routing packets among the best path to avoid jitter and packet loss, while ensuring bandwidth for every application.
System integrators and value-added solution providers can take advantage of the E50 to reduce customer bandwidth and operational costs, even as organizations attempt to scale their bandwidth requirements. MNSPs can utilize multiple service providers for customers with isolated remote sites, to take advantage of 4G/LTE, satellite and other transport alternatives.
Key Technology Advantages
- Quality–Based Routing – Utilizes Talari’s unique technology that combines predetermined policies with up to the millisecond knowledge of actual network performance.
- Packet Duplication – A feature unique to Talari is selective packet duplication. The packets from low bandwidth, latency sensitive applications, such as VoIP, can be duplicated across two or more links, resulting in the highest possible application performance.
- Failover without Session Interruption – A failure is detected within a fraction of a second and traffic is moved to the remaining live links without any interruption to active sessions.
Talari is the original innovator of SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) technology, helping multi-site organizations transform their remote and branch-office networks by intelligently allocating more bandwidth at less cost, while delivering superior QoS for greater business continuity, operational agility and application control. Talari provides a ‘failsafe’ SD-WAN solution offering dynamic capacity, improved reliability and greater quality of experience. Our patented solutions – hardware, virtual and cloud – have proven so effective at delivering optimal WAN-path determination that Talari is uniquely trusted to broker real-time, VoIP traffic in large metro 911-emergency contact centers. Talari provides the most resilient and responsive edge network, delivering stable and redundant packet-level performance across hybrid-cloud IT infrastructures, regardless of the underlying transport technology or application architecture. Talari is deployed in over 500 customers in 40 different countries with more than 9,000 aggregated SD-WAN sites.
Other Point of Sale News
- Skyline Hotel and Casino Chooses Agilysys to Deliver a Superior Guest Experience
- Future POS Partner with PAX A920: A Game Changing Mobile Solution for Today’s Restaurateur
- Epson and CIT Partner to Provide Streamlined Financing Options for Commercial Customers
- Mastercard and HERE Power Ride Towards a More Connected World
- Blackhawk Network to Expand Alipay Mobile Wallet Acceptance to Select Top Retailers
- BTM Global Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Sold-out NRF Foundation Gala Raises $2.8 Million to Support Student Scholarships
- Epson Introduces OmniLink Multifunction POS Printer & Engages Visitors
- Epson Launches New OmniLink Multifunction POS Receipt Printer
- Epson Adds Two Iconex Media Solutions to its List of Tested Media