TIDAL Boosts Global Expansion, Peak Transaction Processing Capabilities With Exclusive Ingenico ePayments Partnership
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS–(Marketwired – May 4, 2016) – Ingenico ePayments, the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group, today announced that the innovative music and entertainment platform, TIDAL, selected Ingenico ePayments as its exclusive partner to help process increasing demand for its services and optimize the payment experience for its customers.
As the exclusive launch platform for some of the world’s biggest artists, TIDAL required a partner that could support its rapid international growth, while also helping the company process the thousands of transactions per second (‘tps’) that are generated by high-profile, exclusive album releases such as Kanye West’s ‘Life of Pablo’ and Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’. Together, Ingenico ePayments and TIDAL offer TIDAL users around the world a wide range of payment options and currencies, tailored to their local payment preferences. TIDAL works on smart phones, tablets and computers, and delivers an optimized user experience on any device, even at high volumes.
With this exclusive partnership, Ingenico supports TIDAL’s goal of bringing music lovers and artists closer together, by providing a seamless payment experience that benefits both. Leveraging Ingenico Connect’s suite of integration tools, TIDAL had the flexibility to select a simple and secure integration method that ideally fit their needs. Through the connection to the Ingenico ePayments platform, TIDAL can now provide a simple and fast checkout experience even at peak times such as album launches, and offer a wide portfolio of international payment products.
“We are thrilled to provide TIDAL with credit card and alternative payment processing services, and to work with them to create the best possible checkout experience for their customers,” said David Jimenez, Vice President Global Sales & Marketing for Ingenico ePayments. “Their success creates a very demanding payments environment with huge peak volumes, so we’re very proud to have been selected as their exclusive payment partner.”
TIDAL is an innovative music and entertainment platform to experience and discover music from artists around the world, enjoy access to exclusive and curated content, and connect and share with artists. TIDAL is available in 45 countries with a catalog of over 35 million songs and nearly 85,000 high quality videos. The service offers high-fidelity, CD sound quality, high quality video, expertly curated content and unique offline experiences for members.
About Ingenico ePayments
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. We connect merchants and consumers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries, creating the future of global commerce. As industry leaders since 1994, our innovative spirit drives us forward across all channels. We are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world. http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2121149&sourceType=3
MORE BREAKING NEWS:
- DynamicAction Discusses Future of Artificial Intelligence In Retail At #Shoptalk 2016
- Single store Point of sale and barcode printing hardware for sale – used
- True Religion Redefines Customer Engagement With Apple Watch App Retail Solutions
- Online Transaction Fraud to More Than Double to $25bn by 2020, finds Juniper Research
- Mobeam Surpasses 40 Million Barcode Beaming Transactions at Retail POS
- SocioFabrica Announces Multiple Upgrades to Nicho Content Aggregation Platform
- Tyco Retail Solutions to Showcase Innovative Technology at #RFIDLive 2016
- RetailMeNot, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Reserve Now the Country’s Biggest Restaurant Reservations and Payment Network
- MMF Point-of-Sale Wheelchair Accessible Payment Terminal Mount Addresses ADA Concerns
- Liberty Computer Systems Certifies Three Epson Printers For Dry Cleaning Point of Sale
- pcCashdrawer At Toshiba Connect 2016