Tinyclues Unveiling Its AI-First Marketing Platform to North American Retailers at #NRF2018
LONDON & NEW-YORK & PARIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–January 12, 2018–Tinyclues, provider of a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-first marketing solution, today announced it will exhibit at NRF 2018, ‘Retail’s Big Show’ running January 14-16 in New York City.
At NRF, booth #1155, Tinyclues will unveil its AI-first marketing solution to North American retailers and demonstrate how major international retail brands are using Tinyclues to dramatically increase revenue from marketing campaigns and improve customer experience. For example, Brandalley, Charles Tyrwhitt, Club Med, FNAC, Holland & Barrett, Lacoste, Thomas Cook or Voyages-sncf.com report a proven outstanding increase in marketing campaign revenue, with an average increase in revenues of 49 percent.
After opening its London office in 2016, Tinyclues opened its first North American office in November 2017, in New York City.
“North American consumers are receiving ever more communications from brands, which makes it hard for marketers to earn engagement and grow campaign revenues,” said David Bessis, founder and CEO of Tinyclues. “Tinyclues’ AI-first marketing platform predicts future buyers for any campaign with incredible accuracy, allowing retailers to present highly relevant product offers to highly qualified audiences, cut through the noise and win engagement.”
In 2017, Tinyclues was named a Vendor to Watch in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics.
Using Tinyclues’ AI-First marketing platform, major retailers can:
- Easily find among their customers the buyers in the days following a product-centric campaign
- Increase traffic and revenue online and in-store
- Optimize and orchestrate their omnichannel marketing agenda
- Re-activate low-activity customers
At Retail’s Big Show, Tinyclues will exhibit as a member of the Business France/French Tech community, booth #1155. Stop by to see a demo of the product, try the ROI calculator and discover by how much Tinyclues can boost marketing campaign revenues!
Tinyclues is the leading AI-first marketing solution enabling companies to generate additional revenue through intelligent campaign targeting and planning. Tinyclues’ ground-breaking solution uses Deep Artificial Intelligence to identify future buyers for any promoted item, even in the absence of recent intent. Companies like Brandalley, Cdiscount, Club Med, Corsair, Fnac, Lacoste, La Redoute, Manor, Rue du Commerce, Vente-privee, Sarenza, Vestiaire Collective, Voyages-sncf.com and more are using Tinyclues to optimize and orchestrate more than 500 million messages per month across channels such as email, mobile notifications, direct mail, call centers or Facebook to generate quantified and sustainable additional revenue. Tinyclues has been listed as a Vendor to Watch in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics.
Other Point of Sale News
- Holiday Retail Sales Increased 5.5 Percent in 2017, Exceeding NRF Forecast
- Come See the Store of the Future at Partner Tech’s NRF Big Show Booth!
- VICTORY: Walmart Extends Parental Leave to Hourly Workers, Advocates Applaud
- Kibo and Maui Jim Outline the Omnichannel 2.0 Vision for Brands at NRF 2018
- AccuStore® Heads to #NRF2018 BIG Show to Highlight The Future of Store Technology
- Cryptocurrency Operations Forge Ahead Despite Rising Regulatory Concerns
- Toshiba Tec Showcases Digital Signage Solutions at #NRF2018 Retail’s Big Show
- #NRF2018 – LG Innotek Offers the Future of Retail IoT Solution
- #NRF 2018 – Acuative Announces Bandwidth Speed and Cost Breakthroughs
- WeSpire Launches New Wellbeing and Positive Culture Modules