Tlantic guarantees its presence in the Retail’s BIG Show (NRF), in New York #nrf17
Tlantic will present its value offer in the greatest world retail event in booth #2243.
Retail will be particularly emphasized in January 2017, in New York, when two major events will be held directed at the segment: between 15 and 17, the Retail’s BIG Show (NRF), attended by Tlantic, and on the 18th there will be the third edition of The Everywhere Store, an international conference organized by Tlantic, a company specialized in retail solutions.
Tlantic, like most of its clients, often attends NRF, an event that provides one-of-a-kind education, networking with professional retailers and a huge exhibition hall devoted to innovative technologies and solutions for the world market.
In NRF, in booth number 2243, Tlantic will present its modular suite, which integrates every solution needed to manage the store and the relationship with the customers – from managing operations to ensuring the satisfaction of the end customer, including sales managed by employees and mobile payment.
Also available in the cloud, the suit has been especially designed to meet actual retail needs, ensuring general cost reduction by fighting waste, with better organization and process standardization, and also fostering the engagement of the employees, providing a more pleasant buying experience for the customers, no matter where they are!
Get to know Tlantic. Find out how they help retailers all over the world achieve efficiency results and make an early checkin in the event The Everywhere Store, organized by Tlantic, which will happen on January 18 in New York.
For more information about Tlantic’s value offer please go to http://www.tlantic.com/br/
For more information about the third edition of the event The Everywhere Store please go to http://retailconf.tlantic.com/br/
Find out more about The Point of Sale News – see the Footer menu below.
- Mastercard and Wells Fargo Make Sending and Receiving Money Faster, Easier, and More Secure
- Relex To Bring Innovation and 100% Customer Referenceability to #NRF17
- Toshiba POS Appoints Dr Stephen Markham SVP Portfolio Management
- SafetyPay and VTEX sign a global agreement for electronic commerce
- Epson Unveils the New BrightLink Pro Interactive Display Series for Business
- Spyder Launches First Outerwear Collection with NFC Technology
- 2016 Holiday Retail Index by Verizon reports healthy weekend digital commerce activity