Tlantic will present its value offer in the greatest world retail event in booth #2243
Retail will be particularly emphasized in January 2017, in New York, when two major events will be held directed at the segment: between 15 and 17, the Retail’s BIG Show (NRF), attended by Tlantic, and on the 18th there will be the third edition of The Everywhere Store, an international conference organized by Tlantic, a company specialized in retail solutions.
Tlantic, like most of its clients, often attends NRF, an event that provides one-of-a-kind education, networking with professional retailers and a huge exhibition hall devoted to innovative technologies and solutions for the world market.
In NRF, in booth number 2243, Tlantic will present its modular suite, which integrates every solution needed to manage the store and the relationship with the customers – from managing operations to ensuring the satisfaction of the end customer, including sales managed by employees and mobile payment.
Also available in the cloud, the suit has been especially designed to meet actual retail needs, ensuring general cost reduction by fighting waste, with better organization and process standardization, and also fostering the engagement of the employees, providing a more pleasant buying experience for the customers, no matter where they are!
Get to know Tlantic. Find out how they help retailers all over the world achieve efficiency results and make an early checkin in the event The Everywhere Store, organized by Tlantic, which will happen on January 18 in New York.
For more information about Tlantic’s value offer please go to http://www.tlantic.com/br/
More point of sale news:
- Thirdshelf, Star Cloud Services to Bring Relational Retail to Millions of Merchants
- Verifone and FIS to Enable Consumers to Pay with Loyalty Points at the Retail Point-of-Sale
- Christine Elliott Joins Mastercard as EVP, Global Communications
- CHERRY MX Board Silent – Quiet Keyboard Helps Noisy Offices
- 360pi Highlights 2016 Holiday Retailer Tactics and Outlines Predictions for 2017
- Hyperwallet Expands to London as Europe’s Gig Economy Swells
- Custom S.p.A. Introducing Latest Innovation in Point of Sale Thermal Printers at #NRF17
- Fareway Stores Reaps Basket Size Gains with Combo Coupons Powered by…
- Ysance Launches AI Marketing Tech for Omni-Channel Retail at NRF 2017
- Extreme Networks Delivers Powerful Retail Guest Analytics Solution
- HYPR Corp. Launches Secure Biometric Shopping Platform for Major Retailers
- CaribShopper Chooses MatchMove to Offer Digital Payment Services in the Caribbean
- £2.7 Million Funding Round for Mobile Ordering and Payment Business QikServe
- Scandit secures $7.5m Series A from Atomico as data capture shifts to smart devices #NRF17
- Zebra SmartSense™ for Retail Helps Retailers Execute Successful Omnichannel Fulfillment Strategies
- New Elo mPOS System Flips Between POS and Self-Order Kiosk #NRF17 Booth 4162
- GK Software Launches Mobile Customer Engagement Platform in U.S. #NRF17 Booth 1853
- Datalogic Highlights Retail Products and Retail Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF17 Booth 3827