Toshiba Enables Brilliant Commerce at NRF Retail Big Show 2017 #NRF17
Toshiba to Demonstrate New Innovative Retail Solutions in Booth 2563
National Retail Federation Convention, NY, USA, January 15, 2017 – Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. (TGCS) and Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) along with parent organization Toshiba Tec Corporation (TTEC), will showcase a broad variety of retail solutions in Booth 2563 during the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) Big Show. Toshiba innovation will enable retailers to deliver enriched shopping experiences, gather actionable insights and provide a frictionless checkout through our deep retail expertise and broad portfolio of services and solutions.
Some examples of Toshiba retail innovation featured on the show floor include:
- Creative wall showcasing shopping journeys on the path to Brilliant CommerceTM
- Interactive digital signage with Lift ‘n LearnTM to compare products and Style Advisor to share outfit styles
- New engaging checkout scenarios to drive productivity, including consumer shared shopping and associate pre-scan at checkout
- Checkout solutions and an experience bar with the newest TCxWaveTM POS hardware
At this year’s NRF Big Show, Toshiba will be featuring new enhancements that highlight the company’s innovations, with a focus on how technology can influence and augment the modern shopping journey.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCTIVITY AND SHOPPER ENGAGEMENT
Toshiba is launching TCxTM Elevate to allow retailers to revitalize their current systems by complementing, enhancing and extending in-store capabilities, with minimal impact to their existing POS environment. Through this platform, retailers will be able to take advantage of new Toshiba applications, better integrate with third party solutions and even build their own. Initial Toshiba applications include TCx Elevate Utilities, TCx Elevate Pre-Scan and TCx Elevate POS Marketing.
SEMI INTEGRATED PAYMENT SOLUTION – EMV CERTIFIED
TCxTM Pay provides retailers with a single end-to-end, turn-key solution that addresses all of their payments needs and enables merchants to accept EMV chip cards from major processor platforms, plus adopt new innovative ways to pay, resulting in a frictionless checkout experience.
POS AS A SERVICE
Toshiba offers a new TCxTM Simplify program to help retailers with new ways to invest in scalable solutions to grow along with their business and fit both their budget and business needs in one affordable monthly payment with 36, 48 and 60-month terms.
Toshiba’s Consulting, Professional, Managed and Client Services experts provide the insights and foresight to help make a retailer’s vision and investments come to life. Whether a retailer has a few stores or a global presence, Toshiba is equipped to handle whatever issues the retailer is facing and anticipate the future environment with our flexible solutions.
Take a guided tour with demonstrations at the top of every hour to see Toshiba’s award-winning portfolio of retail solutions in the EXPO Hall at Retail’s Big Show, #NRF17, Booth 2563.
Toshiba thought leaders will also speak at the following sessions in Javits Convention Center Hallway 2D, Room 2D08:
- Self Service: Market Trends and Benefits, Monday, 11 am
- Payment Solutions: Driving an Enhanced Customer Experience, Monday, 1 pm
- Latest in Toshiba’s Hardware Solutions, Tuesday, 11 am
- Toshiba Global Services, Tuesday, 1 pm
- Enhancing the In-Store Experience, Tuesday, 2 pm
About Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is retail’s first choice for integrated in-store solutions and is a global market share leader in retail store technology. With a global team of dedicated business partners, we deliver innovative commerce solutions that transform checkout, provide seamless consumer interactions and optimize retail operations that are changing the retail landscape. To learn more, visit toshibacommerce.com or engage on Twitter @toshibagcs
The information in this document represents current goals and objectives and is subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- NRF Launches RISE Up Education and Credentialing Program to Help People Secure Jobs in Retail
- ID TECH RELEASES ViVOpay 4880 LINE #NRF17
- Displaydata Announces New Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) For Grocery Store Freezers #NRF17
- Annual Unata Forecast reveals 1 in 3 shoppers will order groceries online in 2017
- eBags Wins Mobile Moment With 70% YoY Sales Growth #NRF17
- Verizon and Ahold USA complete digital transformation of iconic retail brands #NRF17