Total Merchant Services Announces Free Groovv mPOS
Company Adds an EMV/NFC Mobile, Omni-Channel Payment Solution to Its Free Product Family
Woodland Hills, Calif. (February 8, 2017) – Total Merchant Services, a leader in payment services and solutions, today announced Groovv mPOS, an omni-channel, mobile point of sale solution. Part of the Total Merchant Services free product family, Groovv mPOS comes with a free EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled mobile payment device for in-person payments as well as an online payments suite enabling acceptance of “card not present” payments for phone, mail and online transactions.
The Groovv mPOS handheld EMV/NFC payment device is easy to carry, and it features a Bluetooth connection to a smartphone, which means there is no need for an audio jack plugin. Merchants can accept payments in person and online, securely manage and track inventory, email invoices and set up recurring billing for customers. Groovv mPOS is ideal for small businesses that travel to customer sites as well as online businesses with pop-up stores.
“Today’s small businesses need a cost effective solution to accept payments in multiple ways,” said Joe Kaplan, CEO of Total Merchant Services. “Our free mPOS reader enables merchants to accept EMV chip cards, swipe cards, and NFC payments from mobile wallets, and our solution also enables acceptance for phone, mail and online payment methods.”
Through the Groovv mPOS online payments suite, businesses can manage transactions from all sources through one, cloud-based interface offering:
- Virtual terminal to process mail and phone payments
- Electronic invoicing and hosted pay page to request and accept payments online
- Recurring billing and secure customer card data storage for later payments
- Inventory syncing, order history reporting and transaction voids/credits/refunds
Groovv mPOS is available now from Total Merchant Services sales partners and direct from the company. To see if you qualify for free placement of Groovv mPOS or other payment processing equipment, contact the company directly at (888) 610-1025.
About Total Merchant Services
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services has helped more than 500,000 businesses with their payment processing needs and currently processes more than $12 Billion in credit and debit card transactions annually. The company is committed to providing small businesses with easy and affordable payment processing solutions. For more information, call 747-888-9000 or visit www.totalmerchantservices.com.
Other POS news:
- Ingram Micro Cloud to Automate Market Delivery of NCR SilverTM Solutions
- Adyen Increases Transaction Volume to $90 Billion in 2016, Nearly Doubling YOY
- February Pointofsale.com Magazine format
- Square Launches New Point-of-Sale App at $60 per month per register
- Shoppers Demand Retailers Go Beyond Personalization to Prediction
- Allsup’s Chooses Cardtronics as Exclusive ATM Services Provider Nasdaq:CATM
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Retail Market Worth $94.44 Grand View Research, Inc.
- Celerant Technology Announces the Launch of New Website