Total Merchant Services Announces Groovv POS Countertop, Mobile Point of Sale Solutions
Works closely with Samsung for adaptive, mobile payment system
Woodland Hills, Calif. (August 1, 2016) – Total Merchant Services, a leader in payment services and solutions, today announced Groovv POS, a comprehensive and easy to use point-of-sale (POS) solution for merchants who want to grow and optimize their business. The new system includes advanced EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled payment features as well as powerful software for inventory management, robust reporting and integrated marketing tools.
Groovv POS is ideal for independent restaurants, retailers and other small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) seeking advanced options to engage customers and streamline daily operations. To meet the needs of merchants seeking different hardware features, Total Merchant Services is offering Groovv POS in two models:
- Groovv POS All-In-One is a robust countertop payment solution that includes a 13-inch flip touchscreen, compact cash drawer, integrated barcode scanner, receipt printer, and an EMV/NFC payment device. Possible add-ons include a sturdy kitchen printer for restaurants and a separate hand-held scanner to provide added convenience to retailers.
- Groovv POS Flex is a sleek, flexible and adaptive mobile payment solution for restaurants and retailers seeking both stationary and mobile payment options. The Flex model includes a detachable Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6” touchscreen, an EMV/NFC payment device, and a flexible stand that can be folded up and carried to any location. Possible add-ons include a cash drawer-receipt printer combination, a kitchen printer and a barcode scanner.
Total Merchant Services worked closely with Samsung to complete Groovv POS Flex, incorporating the Samsung Galaxy Tab E to provide both mobility and reliability for the Groovv POS Flex.
“Samsung is committed to delivering best-in-class payment solutions for retailers and SMBs, and collaborating with an established POS provider like Total Merchant Services was a natural fit,” said Ted Brodheim, Vice President of Vertical Business, Retail, Transportation and Education at Samsung Electronics America. “The Samsung Galaxy Tab E, combined with the ingenuity of Total Merchant Services’ Groovv product team, helps make a next generation payment solution affordable to a wider set of businesses than ever before.”
Both the Groovv POS Flex and All-In-One models include the same intuitive software to help merchants run their business, view sales history, monitor financials, identify sales trends and utilize embedded marketing tools. Both solutions also come with free inventory loading and “white glove” activation and support services to make it easy and affordable for merchants to implement.
“We know many merchants have considered upgrading from classic registers and terminals to advanced point of sale systems, but they think they can’t afford a solution or don’t have the time to deploy and learn a complicated system,” said Joe Kaplan, CEO of Total Merchant Services. “That’s why we’ve made it easy and very affordable – even free in many cases – for merchants to implement our Groovv POS solutions in order to better manage their operations and better serve their customers.”
Groovv POS Key Features:
- Intuitive software: Software built into Groovv POS provides sophisticated reporting tools that let merchants monitor financials, view sales history, identify sales trends and utilize embedded marketing tools.
- EMV compliant and NFC-enabled: EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled payment device accepts chip cards, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay.
- White glove activation and support: Provides fast, out-of-the-box hardware and software setup with convenient pre-loaded inventory options.
- Powerful back office and reporting: Includes advanced inventory management, streamlined administration tools and back-office reporting.
- Sophisticated inventory management: Includes customizable categories to keep inventory organized, simplified controls for item management, and inventory alerts to note what’s running low.
- Intuitive user experience: Features stress-free software with an intuitive interface and easy touchscreen navigation.
- Integrated marketing solutions: Enables consumer loyalty programs, engagement tools, and enhanced message management to increase customer visits and sales.
Groovv POS Pricing and Availability:
Groovv POS is available now for pre-orders from Total Merchant Services sales partners as well as direct from the company. Pricing may vary. To see if you qualify for free or discounted pricing, contact Total Merchant Services at (888) 848-6825 x9411.
- Product Information: http://totalmerchantservices.com/product/point-of-sale-processing-system/
- Resellers (VARs) and Sales Partners (ISOs) visit: http://www.totalpartnership.com/
About Total Merchant Services
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services has helped more than 500,000 businesses with their payment processing needs and currently processes more than $12 Billion in credit and debit card transactions annually. The company is committed to providing small businesses with easy and affordable payment processing solutions. For more information, call 747-888-9000 or visit www.totalmerchantservices.com.
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- Mastercard Launches Priceless® Boston Sweepstakes with BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Early Warning Selects Mastercard Send to Expand clearXchange Network
- muv-u Corp. Reaches $1 Million Milestone in Merchant Transactions
- GameStop Acquires 507 AT&T Mobility Stores
- TRUNO to Acquire Retail Labor Analytics Software Company
- RetailMeNot, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results