Total Merchant Services Offers Free Payment Processing for Businesses of All Types
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Total Merchant Services, a leader in payment services and solutions, today announced the expansion of its free equipment program to encompass the company’s entire family of products, including readers, terminals and new point of sale (POS) systems. Through the new program, businesses of any type or stage of development can receive free, cutting-edge payment processing equipment appropriate for their needs.
Businesses simply open a new payment processing account with the company or switch from another provider, and Total Merchant Services will provide free use of processing equipment – from mobile credit card readers to complete point of sale (POS) solution bundles including software, tablet, cash drawer, receipt printer, stand and EMV/NFC payment device.
Long-known for providing free terminals, Total Merchant Services is expanding its free equipment program to assist with the EMV and NFC adoptions. In addition, the company aims to ensure growing businesses can further benefit from technologies available via its new Groovv POS solutions, including inventory management, business intelligence reporting, and back office management tools.
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- New Report Reveals Online Shoppers Want More Payment and Financing Options
- Mirakl eCommerce Announces Record Growth, Continued International Expansion
- NCR Silver Launches Redesigned Point-of-Sale Application
- Interactions Releases “Winter Shopping Trend Report”
- Expansion of Kentico MVP Program Continues
- Tostitos Delivers Big Game Revelers A New Way to Party Safely
- Neopost New Digital Solutions Facilitate the Day-to-Day Operations of Small Businesses