Touch Dynamic’s Next Generation Slim Printer Base Has Arrived
South Plainfield, NJ- January 31, 2018 – Touch Dynamic, a leading manufacturer of all-in-one point of sale (POS) systems, small form factor PCs, rugged tablets and POS peripherals, is thrilled to announce the Next Generation Slim Printer Base.
The Next Generation Slim Printer Base offers a unique and ergonomic solution for storing and protecting your receipt printer. Designed exclusively for the reliable and durable Epson TM-m30, the new printer base ensures that the receipt printer is safe from damage to the print head or cutter caused by spills.
The new printer base is compatible with the Pulse Ultra 15” or the Breeze Ultra 15.” Shipped fully assembled, all you need to do is plug it in. The single internal power source cleans up the cable management and prevents staff from unplugging or damaging the system. “The Next Generation Slim Printer Base delivers on all the fantastic features of our Universal Printer Base,” said Craig Paritz, President of Touch Dynamic. “Now, it sports a more ergonomic design and houses a high-end Epson Receipt printer.”
About Touch Dynamic
Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of all-in-one touch terminals, small form factor PCs, touch screen monitors and mobile POS devices for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers.
Other Point of Sale News
- NMI Unveils Redesigned Merchant Interface for Its Payments Enablement Platform
- Juniper Research: Retailer Spending on AI to Reach $7.3 Billion by 2022
- A Procurement Best Practices Case Study for a Leading Multi-Brand Retailer
- 2018 RM Resellers Conference Proves to be Hugely Successful
- Biometric payment cards – where are we now?
- EMVCo Invites the Payments Community to Gain Insight into Latest Initiatives
- Momentum Cyber’s Inaugural Report Reveals Record-Breaking Activity in 2017
- NRF 2018: Star Micronics Offers First Look at New, Innovative Solutions
- Electronic Payments Certifies Epson TM-m30 POS Receipt Printer
- ATMIA Launches EMV Survey To Gauge ATM Channel Progress In U.S.