Touch Dynamic to Attend #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
Stop by Booth #4342 to Check Out Touch Dynamic’s Latest Innovations
Irvington, NJ –January 12, 2017– Touch Dynamic, a leading manufacturer of all-in-one touch systems, industrial PCs, and mobile POS devices, will be showcasing its most recent technology innovations at NRF 2017.
The National Retail Federation’s Big Show 2017 is an opportunity for industry professionals to communicate, collaborate, and network. Key players in the industry attend to display the latest and greatest in their retail technology arsenal. The convention & EXPO will be held January 15-17, 2017 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York, NY.
Among the technology displayed by Touch Dynamic at booth #4342, will be:
- Quest II Tablet: The Quest II Tablet is ruggedized for retail applications with an IP54 rating, but with the sleek look and feel of a consumer tablet.
- Acrobat J1900: The Acrobat J1900 offers superior speed and reliability all while looking modern and chic in sharp white.
- Podium Kiosk: The Podium Kiosk is an affordable kiosk option for retailers with a high-end aesthetic. Customizable and compatible with any Touch Dynamic All-In-One mounted on the Touch Dynamic printer base, it’s perfect for any retail application.
“We are looking forward to participating in NRF 2017,” said Craig Paritz, President of Touch Dynamic. “Our innovative and rugged POS technology hardware is extremely valuable in the retail space and we can’t wait to get it in front of our retail industry audience.”
About Touch Dynamic
Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is a certified manufacturer of all-in-one touch terminals, small form factor PCs, mobile POS tablets and touchscreen monitors for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers. To learn more, visit www.touchdynamic.com.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- NRF Brings Innovative Leaders to Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Kibo Announces Partner App Marketplace Preview at #NRF17
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER with NEC – Visit Booth 4121 at NRF17
- Trax and Fetch Robotics Unite for Better Retail Insights – #NRF17
- Tlantic will present its value offer in the greatest world retail event in booth #2243
- Thirdshelf, Star Cloud Services to Bring Relational Retail to Millions of Merchants