Touch Dynamic to Attend #NRF2018 Retail’s BIG Show
Irvington, NJ –January 10, 2018– Touch Dynamic, a leading manufacturer of all-in-one touch systems, industrial PCs, and mobile POS devices, will be showcasing its most recent technology innovations at NRF 2018. The National Retail Federation’s Big Show 2018 is an opportunity for industry professionals to communicate, collaborate, and network. Key players in the industry attend to display the latest and greatest in their retail technology arsenal. The convention and EXPO will be held January 14-16, 2018, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York.
Among the technology displayed by Touch Dynamic at booth #4285, will be:
• Quest III Tablet: The Quest III is our next generation rugged tablet. As the industry’s first EMV Level 3 Certified tablet for retail POS applications, it is tested and proven to work with many card brands.
• Breeze Ultra All-In-One: The new Breeze Ultra All-In-One comes equipped with all of the features you love about Touch Dynamic’s Breeze line. Now, it’s simply packed with more power and a sleeker overall look.
• Pulse Ultra All-In-One: The Pulse Ultra All-In-One is available with three powerful CPU options and is ready to handle high volume, heavy use, and power-heavy applications.
• Next Generation Slim Printer Base: Available exclusively with the Epson TM-m30 receipt printer, the Generation II Printer Base ensures the Epson printer is protected at all times. It ships fully assembled and is compatible with the Breeze Ultra 15” or the Pulse Ultra 15”.
“NRF is a highlight for Touch Dynamic every year,” said Craig Paritz, President of Touch Dynamic. “We always look forward to ensuring our latest technology innovations are top of mind with retailers and getting our solutions into their hands to help their businesses runs as smoothly, efficiently, and stylishly as possible.”
About Touch Dynamic
Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is a certified manufacturer of all-in-one touch terminals, small form factor PCs, mobile POS tablets and touchscreen monitors for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers.
Other Point of Sale News
- Intellicheck Sees Sweeping Fraud Threat in Wake of Surging Data Breaches
- New Digimarc Barcode for Thermal Label Simplifies Retail Checkout & Reduces Product Shrink
- eBest Mobile Functionality Recognized by Gartner, Inc.
- NETSOL Technologies’ Point of Sale System Goes Live for FCA Automotive Finance Co., Ltd
- iSIGN Media Announces Shares for Debt Transaction
- Spencer Technologies Acquires Certified Retail Solutions
- Brother Canada Drives Significant Sales Growth From New eCommerce Site
- Retail Imports End 2017 With 7 Percent Growth as Industry Sales Continue to Increase
- magia.ai Launches Autonomous-Retail Platform for Retailers to Proactively ‘Sell Anywhere’
- Mastercard and HERE Power Ride Towards a More Connected World