Touch Dynamic Upgrades the Acrobat All-In-One
Irvington, NJ – May 26, 2016 – Touch Dynamic, a leading manufacturer of POS equipment, is excited to announce all models of the Acrobat All-In-One are now available with Projected Capacitive touchscreen as well as an extended warranty on all J1900 configurations.
Touch Dynamic has decided to enhance their bestselling Acrobat All-in-One with Projected Capacitive touchscreen giving their most cost efficient All-In-One an upgrade.
Each Acrobat All-In-One features a wide screen LED LCD and a fold-flat stand with the option to use the VESA Wall Mount. The Acrobat was designed specifically for point of sale use and with ergonomics in mind. For this reason, it is ideal for environments that require an overall small footprint. The Acrobat’s spill and dust resistance, partnered with fanless and ventless design ensure the Acrobat can weather the toughest of environments and use.
“Touch Dynamic is constantly looking to add value and quality to our product line” said Craig Paritz, President of Touch Dynamic. “Upgrading the Acrobat All-in-One to Capacitive was the perfect way to do this without increasing our customers’ price.”
About Touch Dynamic
Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of all-in-one touch terminals, small form factor PCs, touch screen monitors and mobile POS devices for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers. For more information, visit www.touchdynamic.com.
More point of sale news: Find a local POS specialist here Find POS ebooks and white papers here
- 7shifts Raises $1.2M in Seed Financing (Empl Sched For Restaurants)
- BizSlate’s Solution Increases Inventory Accuracy and Efficiency for Shopify
- ASI (Restaurant Manager) Partners With Two Leading Processors to Enable EMV Payments
- Vend Launches Free Barcode Scanner App For Inventory Management for Retailers
- EMV Adoption by Merchants, Issuers Continues
- PureFormulas Adopts Mobify’s New Mobile Customer Engagement Platform
- Allison Amadia Joins PayNearMe as General Counsel
- Shoppers Prefer Prepaid Rewards for Post-Purchase Incentives
- FreshBooks Releases Credit Card Reader for Small Business Android Users
- CART Launches Retail Innovation Pitch Event
- Apple Pay Now Available to MasterCard Cardholders in Singapore