Touch Dynamic Wins RSPA Vendor Award
Winner of RSPA’s 2016 Vendor Award of Excellence
Touch Dynamic Takes Home the 2016 Vendor Award of Excellence in the Hardware Manufacturer Category
Irvington, NJ- August 4, 2016– On Tuesday, Touch Dynamic was given the exclusive award in the Hardware Manufacturer category at the 2016 RSPA Vendor Award of Excellence ceremony in Grapevine, Texas. This is Touch Dynamic’s second consecutive year taking home the top award in their category, and fourth consecutive year taking home an award. The Vendor Awards of Excellence honors vendor members in recognition for their outstanding achievements in service, quality, and channel engagement.
The RetailNOW convention is held yearly and is the most well-known and prestigious tradeshow for hardware and software vendors in the point of sale industry. The Vendor Awards of Excellence are the only awards in the industry where resellers are given the opportunity to vote for their preferred vendors and recognize hardware and software providers who make an effort to offer outstanding contributions to the industry.
Touch Dynamic is thrilled and honored to receive such an esteemed and respected award. Since 2001, Touch Dynamic has been a nationally recognized, leading U.S.-based designer and manufacturer of point of sale systems. Touch Dynamic understands the demands on channel partners and provides unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers.
“We would like to thank all of our resellers for their continued support and to recognize our fellow nominees’ dedication to the hardware channel,” said Craig Paritz, President of Touch Dynamic. “We wish them another year of success and product innovation.”
About Touch Dynamic
Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of all-in-one touch terminals, small form factor PCs, touch screen monitors and mobile POS devices for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers. For more information, visit www.touchdynamic.com
More Point-of-sale News:
- RetailNow 2016 – Future POS Receives Two Awards
- IBM Reportedly Looking at Buying Revel
- Duty Free Retailing Market Expanding at 6.7% CAGR to 2020
- Casio America Introduces New Point Of Sale Software Application For Quick Service Industry
- Merchants Hospitality Signs TAO Veteran, John Villa As President Of Philippe Brands
- CodeBroker Adds Automated Personalization to Omnichannel Mobile Marketing Platform
- Epson and Fishbowl Announce Strategic Partnership
- TAP Portal Certifies Epson POS Printer and Joins Epson Envision mSelect Partner Program
- US Payments Forum Provides EMV Chargeback Best Practices for Merchants, Issuers
- Total Merchant Services Announces Groovv POS Countertop, Mobile Point of Sale Solutions