TouchBistro Expands Mobile Payments Europe With iZettle, POS App in Spanish and French
TouchBistro increases front- and back-of-house efficiency for European restaurateurs with iZettle integration
NEW YORK, NEW YORK and TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwired – April 7, 2016) – TouchBistro, the leading iPad point-of-sale (POS) solution for restaurants in 35 countries, is now seamlessly integrated with iZettle, the number one mobile payments provider in Europe and Latin America.
The award-winning TouchBistro solution is designed to work as the heart and operating system of a restaurant. It streamlines operational efficiencies, and helps to improve the bottom line and overall customer experience. Servers use the TouchBistro app to take customer orders tableside, or while patrons are in line, and instantly transmits them to the kitchen or bar for preparation. Bills are automatically calculated and split according to the patrons’ requests.
iZettle offers an easy way for restaurants to process card payments using mini credit card chip and pin and contactless Readers. With iZettle integration, bills totaled by TouchBistro are automatically processed using the iZettle iPad chip and pin or contactless card readers. This provides the greatest payment convenience and security for patrons, while eliminating staff time for manual bill re-entry and lost revenues due to bill calculation errors.
“Our commitment to our customers is to continue innovating by adding new features and support for technologies that address both their current and future needs,” said Alex Barrotti, CEO and founder of TouchBistro. “iZettle offers unbeatable payment processing technology and service in Europe, and we are proud to partner with them to offer restaurants a seamless integration as we broaden our reach across the continent.”
The iZettle service was first launched in Sweden in the summer of 2011 and is now available to individuals and small businesses across Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, The United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, France, Mexico and Brazil. New restaurants that sign up for iZettle can choose to receive a “Card Reader Lite” or “Card Reader Pro Contactless” for free.
TouchBistro features a full suite of cloud reporting tools to further streamline restaurant operations, from seating and scheduling to inventory, payroll, and sales analysis. Total revenue and cost aggregate is calculated by TouchBistro as an end-of-day summary that can be broken out into the categories that work best for the restaurant – such as food, liquor, soft drinks, and dessert – for sales analysis, inventory restocking, and business accounting.
The TouchBistro app…rhttp://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2112712&sourceType=3
Other Point of sale news:
- Pay The IRS at 7,000 7-Eleven Stores? Yes!
- Doppio Group Revolutionizes EDI for Infor M3 by Integrating to the SPS Retail Network
- BIXOLON Launches the SPP-R310, the Compact and Ergonomic Three-Inch Mobile Printer
- ClearSale Brings its End-to-End Fraud Solution to Magento Imagine 2016
- Holler & Dash Launches First Location with Revel Systems as iPad Point of Sale
- SUBWAY® Sandwich Shops to Include Calories on all U.S. Menu Boards This Month
- Verifi Partners with Data Support Systems to Enhance Dispute Resolution Capabilities
- MasterCard Announces President, U.S. Issuers
- Cash-Back Program Offers Subscribers Consistent 10% Cash Back at 1,000+ Retailers
- Thanx Launches Branded Mobile Apps for Restaurants and Retailers