TrustSpot Launches Lootly, a Powerful New Customer Loyalty Platform
ORLANDO, Fla., April 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Customer loyalty programs are powerful tools to keep an online retailer’s customers returning rather than losing them to the competition. However, due to the data complexity and logistics, advanced loyalty programs have mostly been the domain of large-scale corporations and not smaller merchants. That has changed with the launch of Lootly, a powerful and fully-customizable customer loyalty program that is both simple to set up and manage as well as affordable and scalable.
With Lootly, a business can create a customized customer loyalty program in minutes, leveraging tools like points, VIP tier rewards and referrals. With one click, Lootly integrates with all of the popular eCommerce, email providers and social media platforms. It is currently available for Shopify and Shopify Plus, with integrations soon to be included for BigCommerce, Magento 1 & 2, and WooCommerce.
Lootly has also radically redesigned the pricing structure for loyalty platforms. Unlike other companies that bill their clients based on orders processed each month or by the number of customers a business has, Lootly instead offers an unlimited, flat-rate monthly price ranging from $49 per month for small enterprises up to $1,000 per month for a full custom solution including program management, setup, strategy planning and custom integration development. All plans allow unlimited orders and unlimited customers. There are also no contacts and no setup fees – pricing is strictly month to month, with a 10 percent discount for a 1-year subscription.
Lootly is a subsidiary of TrustSpot, one of the world’s largest review platforms helping over 21,000 global brands collect user-generated content such as reviews, photos, video testimonials, social experiences and product Q&A. Each month, more than 60 million consumers in 98 countries view and interact with a piece of content generated by TrustSpot.
“We noticed a trend where clients were looking for solutions to help increase their customer’s lifetime value,” explained Ryan Haidinger, CEO and Co-Founder of Lootly and TrustSpot. “Since reviews and user-generated content is considered ‘post transactional’ – after the buyer makes a purchase – we wanted to figure out a way to help the brand before a transaction took place. With Lootly, the goal is to ensure a natural transition from acquisition to retention and continued growth of their lifetime value.”
Using Lootly, companies of all sizes can:
- Customize Tier Rewards – Offer entry rewards when customers first achieve VIP status, and lifetime rewards for their continued loyalty with the brand. Lootly also allows businesses to offer Custom Rewards, which are unique perks centered around the brand.
- Customer Group Segmentation – Lootly makes it easy to create special VIP programs for specific groups of customers such as Retail and Wholesale users which allows a business to create separate rewards that make sense for those customer groups.
- Incentivize Actions with Points – Create earning actions that allow customers to heavily engage with the brand. Increase social media presence, reviews and blog viewership by encouraging users to interact with the business.
- Point Expiration & Reminders – Set automated reminders to let previous customers know they have points available that are expiring soon. This level of engagement ensures dormant customers come back and redeem their points.
- Referrals – Turn customers into brand ambassadors to promote the business to their friends and family
- Powerful Customer Insights – Discover how customers are interacting with the program and make adjustments in a few clicks
For more information and to request a free demo, visit – https://lootly.io.