Vantage LED Exhibiting Innovative LED Signs At CONSAC Trade Show In Canada
New Universal Module Design to Allow the Flexibility to Upgrade to a Higher Resolution or to Full Color as Well as Flexible Business Terms to Help Partners Grow.
MISSISSAUGA, ON–(Marketwired – September 16, 2015) – This year, Vantage LED released a new way of thinking about LED sign products and partner growth called Vantage FLEX. The main idea is flexibility. The new Product Line gives the dealer’s clients an advertising solution that grows with their business, and the new Business Terms gives dealers flexibility with their cash flow to suit their business. The Vantage LED team will be onsite at the CONSAC Tradeshow in Canada to talk personally with sign companies about what’s important to them when it comes to offering LED signs to their clients.
CONSAC National Sign & Graphics Tradeshow is the Sign Association of Canada’s National Tradeshow that attracts delegates from all over the world to see all of the latest and greatest the Canadian sign industry has to offer.
Vantage LED will be exhibiting their new FLEX Product Line. It features a universal module size for all their outdoor pitches from 24mm to an amazing 5mm in full color and up to 10mm for monochrome. This gives LED sign owners the flexibility to upgrade to a higher resolution or to full color later as their business grows by simply swapping out the modules. Plus, it includes an industry first 7 year parts warranty and 7 year onsite service.
Vantage also has new FLEX Business Terms to give dealer partners the flexibility to keep more cash in-house with low deposits, increase cash flow with guaranteed lead times, and even extended terms, which allows them to create a payment plan for their client. Vantage is looking for genuine partnerships, and they realize growth only happens when two companies work together shoulder to shoulder.
Deacon Wardlow, Technology Consultant to Vantage LED, stated, “There is simply no ‘one way’ to do business, and Vantage LED understands this completely and every year we push product innovation and constantly engage our dealer partners and their businesses to learn more about what’s important to them and their growth.”
The CONSAC Tradeshow will be returning to the International Centre located at Entrance 5, 6900 Airport Road in Mississauga, ON. If you are nearby, stop by booth 551 and chat with the Vantage LED Team about becoming an innovative and successful LED sign dealer partner in the digital signage industry.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/15/11G054076/Images/tradeshow_consac2015-968140452799.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/15/11G054076/Images/flex_led_modules-626389415845.jpg
- ^ Vantage LED (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ CONSAC National Sign & Graphics Tradeshow (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ FLEX Product Line (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ FLEX Business Terms (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/15/11G054076/Images/tradeshow_consac2015-968140452799.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/15/11G054076/Images/flex_led_modules-626389415845.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/15/11G054076/VantageFlex-1369994338614.pdf (www.marketwire.com)
- Cybera Receives Investment from Sumeru Equity Partners; Appoints Andrew Lev as CEO
- HighJump Announces Brewers’ Edge
- SMARTRAC’s Dual Inlays First to Pass MasterCard’s New Quality Test
- Gordmans Stores, Inc. Appoints James B. Brown as Chief Financial Officer
- Trustwave Unveils New Cloud-Based Secure Mobility Platform
- Study Finds Retailers Can’t Get Supply Chain Up For Customers