Vantiv Partners with CardFlight to Offer EMV Mobile POS Solution
NEW YORK and CINCINNATI, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — CardFlight, a mobile point of sale (POS) technology provider and Vantiv, Inc., a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announced that Vantiv will be offering CardFlight’s SwipeSimple mobile POS solution to its merchants.
SwipeSimple is a turnkey mobile payment acceptance platform that includes an EMV-enabled mobile chip card reader, a mobile application for iOS and Android, and a back office reporting portal for business owners to take payments and manage their business. The solution will be co-branded for Vantiv and available through Vantiv’s Independent Sales Organization (ISO) and Financial Institution Merchant Solutions channels.
“CardFlight has an agile team with the latest payments technology and security,” said Jason Rupert, General Manager NPC Relationship Management and ISO, at Vantiv. “We’ve selected a partner that can offer a great EMV-enabled mobile POS solution to our merchants.”
“EMV and mobile are two of the important trends for financial institution customers, who offer payments solutions for their business customers,” said Kelly Beatty, SVP and General Manager of Merchant Solutions for Financial Institutions at Vantiv. “CardFlight’s mobile POS solution is a natural fit, and their ability to co-brand the solution for our customers is a key differentiator.”
CardFlight was one of first mobile payments providers to deploy EMV solutions in the United States, receiving their first approvals prior to the October 1, 2015 Liability Shift. Over 80% of their merchants are enabled to accept EMV chip card payments, more than twice the national average.
- Newest North American Version of Epicor BisTrack Released
- Wipro Partners with Tradeshift to Increase Digitalization across Source-to-Pay Processes
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- A Government in Confusion is Bad For The POS Industry
- e-Nabler Teams Up with Vantiv to Offer EMV-Certified Tablet and Mobile POS Solution
- McDonald’s is Now Available for Delivery on UberEATS in Florida
- US Payments Forum Winter Market Top Priorities for 2017
- Mastercard statement on Favourable Judgment regarding UK retailer action on Interchange Fees